If you are looking for a paddle that is easy to swing, switch, comfortable, and has excellent feel and touch, then you are certainly a beginner. This article will give you the updated list of the Best Pickleball Paddle for Beginners. The best thing about pickleball paddles is that I could see happy faces when people tried that paddle, which I recommend them.
Unfortunately, there are many beginners who are using paddles that don’t suit them. It is similar to playing hockey with a golf stick rather than a hockey stick. It will never work very well. I also face this situation. I was using a paddle for a long time that was according to my requirements. I realized it and started researching paddle.
It was not a great deal, but I could start my career with some easiness if someone advises me this before.
Our Top Pick Best Pickleball Paddle for Beginners 2021 Reviews
In this article, I have listed 9 Best Pickleball Paddle for Beginners.
Lists of Best Pickleball Paddle for Beginners 2021 Reviews
|Champion Eclipse Graphite||10/10|
|Pickleball Paddle Diller Tournament Net Set||9.9/10|
|Rally Meister Pickleball Net, Paddle and Ball Set||9.8/10|
|Selkirk Amped Pickleball Paddles||9.7/10|
|Senston Graphite Pickleball Paddles||9.6/10|
|Engage Poach Advantage Composite||9.5/10|
|Paddletek Power Play Pro Pickleball Paddle||9.4/10|
|Element Pickleball Paddle||9.3/10|
|Rally Graphite Power 5.0||9.2/10|
1. Champion Eclipse Graphite Complete Pickleball Set
The Champion Eclipse Graphite Paddle is fast and offers high-quality play. This lightweight option is perfect for all skill levels of players. With its tough graphite face and a strong polymer core, it feels responsive in hand. The thin edge protection offers players to enjoy the wider hit zone.
Its small and comfortable grip allows players to handle it perfectly by reducing impact vibration. The length of the handle is 5 inches long to provide you have enough room to adjust the grip. This paddle has been designed to be versatile and durable, which makes it a great option for players who need a paddle that feels comfortable and provides dynamic play. Along its surface, it has eye-catching neon colors.
- It has a graphite face and polymer core.
- It has a high-quality net that holds tension.
- It is designed for USAPA approved standards.
- It is lightweight, responsive, and highly durable.
- It is quick and easy to assemble.
2. Pickleball Paddle Diller Tournament Net Set
The Diller set provides all the essential equipment to play pickleball. The set consists of four Wood Pickleball paddles, a 3.0 Portable Net System, and four indoor green Pickleballs. The paddles included in the Diller set are one very famous because of their durability.
These paddles are made of high-quality plywood. The weight ranges from 9.0 to 10.00 ounces, which is heavier than graphite paddles. The grip is lightweight, well-cushioned, and 5-1/2 inches long.
The system is lightweight and takes less than eight minutes to install. It also included a durable case with a nylon handle. The net system has high stability and longevity because of the wide steel frame. You can increase or decrease the net tension by a buckle system. This set has everything that a beginner needs to get started.
- Because of its light weight of just 25 pounds, it is easy to carry.
- It comes with a complete set for beginners to start their careers.
- The whole system can be installed in a few minutes.
- Paddles are made of quality hardwood.
- The net system is very stable even in stormy outdoor situations
3. Rally Meister Pickleball Net, Paddle and Ball Set – (Best Pickleball Paddle Set)
Rally Meister Pickleball set offers you everything at a low price to start your pickleball career. Players with any skill level can have a start with this set. The paddles are strong, lightweight, and has a cushioned grip. This complete set allows you to have a special evening in the fresh air.
The complete set consists of a metal frame, four wooden paddles, four pickleball, game rules, a high-quality carrying case, and a net system. The setup is simple, stable, secure, and easy to install. It comes with a more popular pickleball that is made of soft plastic and offers high bounce. Players of all ages will enjoy playing together, and the rule book makes the game tougher.
- The set has a weight of 25 pounds, which is considered lightweight.
- It is easy to carry and portable.
- It comes with all the necessary equipment to start the game.
- It has a highly durable carry bag with pockets.
- It can be installed in a short time.
4. Selkirk Amped Pickleball Paddles
It is designed for all types of players. The AMPED Pickleball Paddle has the same technology as the rest of the AMPED paddles. This paddle is 15.75 inches long and has 8 inches wide face. It comes in two different weights. This means you can choose a paddle that suits your game.
It has a shorter grip length, which measures 4.5 inches and has a circumference of 4.25 inches. This paddle has a very nice hit area with a large paddle surface. The face is made of FiberFlex with a Honeycomb core and integrated EdgeSentry technology. This provides the paddle with high power and control.
- It is designed according to USAPA approved standards.
- It has a FiberFlex face and the largest swear spot.
- It has maximum power and control
- It comes in different color ranges.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
5. Senston Graphite Pickleball Paddles
It is suitable for males and females and for all skill levels. It has a graphite face and honeycomb polypropylene core. A thin graphite film provides high accuracy for a long time. Its weight is about 7.8 ounces, so it is pretty lightweight than wood paddles. This paddle is the perfect combination of balance, power, and gameplay.
It also offers high control and maneuverability. This graphite paddle is very responsive and has a wide sweat spot for more power and accuracy. It also protects you from body pains. This paddle has a perfectly designed grip that does not slip from hand and provides excellent balance. The grip is also perforated to absorb sweat during tough conditions.
The cushioned grip also enables you to play for a long time without any pain. Grip circumference at 4.3 inches allows you to produce spin, power, and high hand speed.
- It has a graphite face and honeycomb polypropylene core.
- This paddle is very high-performance and affordable.
- These paddles have excellent performance and durability
- It is made of high quality and latest technology
- It is perfect for beginners and professionals.
6. Engage Poach Advantage Composite Pickleball Paddle
The face of Poach Advantage is made of 6 layers as compared to most paddles that use only one or two layers. This makes it extremely responsive and enhances power in the shot while keeping a soft feel during strokes. The texture has been adapted to provide excellent spin according to the USAPA guidelines.
This paddle also an innovative core below the surface layer. When the face interacts with the ball and allows the ball to “work” by helping to increase or decrease the spin. The interaction of face with the core results either in a “power paddle” or a “control paddle”. The “Control Pro Black” core gives the player the ability to “hold” pickleball in place during slow strikes to the optimal position.
- It has a 6-layer face.
- It comes in two weight choices.
- Its grip is 5 inches in length.
- It has 8 inches wide face to provide a large sweat spot.
- It provides a soft feel during impact.
7. Paddletek Power Play Pro Pickleball Paddle – (Best Pickleball Paddle For Power)
The Power Play Pro Composite pickleball paddle is specially designed with a tear-like shape. This taper allows the grip to appear longer and also shifts the weight balance to the head. This design gives each shot more power. This Paddletek paddle has a concise and striking look. Vinyl with a solid texture with a fiberglass face-covering around a specially designed polymer core. The purpose is to improve the performance of the paddle reaction and to reduce noise during play.
It weighs between 7.8 to 8.3 ounces that provide power and control. The grip is 5 inches long, but because of its tapered design, the lower part of the face becomes almost narrower than the handle. They have a small grip that matches most of the players.
- It has a tapered shape and wide playing surface.
- It has a balanced weight to the head.
- It has a polymer core.
- It is 15.7 inches in length and 7.75 inches wide.
- Its grip is 4.5 inches long and has a circumference of 4.25 inches.
8. Element Pickleball Paddle
Element Pickleball Paddle is a popular paddle manufactured by Paddletek. This paddle is lightweight that allows players to play shots without losing significant power. The combination of wide face and lightest weight, the players get maximum maneuverability and speed. They have a polymer core developed specifically for pickleball. Above the core is a fiberglass face.
The paddles weigh between 7.2 to 7.6 ounces, which is classified as a medium weight paddle. The medium-weight provides a perfect combination of weight and control. The face is 7-3/4 inches that offer players a large sweat spot. The paddles have a length of 15-5/8 inches, of which 5 inches is of the handle. The grip is of medium size and cushioned. It also has an edge guard protection.
- It has a polymer core.
- Its average weight is 7.6 ounces.
- Its grip circumference is 4.25 inches.
- Its overall length of 15.75 inches and 7.75 inches wide.
- It has edge guard protection.
9. Rally Graphite Power 5.0
The Rally Graphite Power 5.0 paddle is made for those players who want a little extra grit. This paddle has a thicker core than usual, an additional reinforced graphite face, and a higher average weight that combines to make the paddle feels strong, reliable, and adaptable. Despite your swing style, with a sense of responsiveness, you will still be able to control your shots.
The Rally Graphite Power 5.0 set is a complete purchase with four paddles, four pickleball, a carry bag, a net system, and a guide. The net is accepted for official play if you want to get competitive. This set allows you to move from beginner gear directly to a set of equipment that will keep you compatible and comfortable.
- It optimizes power and control.
- It offers a large swear spot and produces excellent spin.
- It is USAPA approved.
- It comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
- It has a honeycomb polymer core.
- Its graphite face offers more power to each shot.
The best pickleball paddles are reviewed in this article. Most of these paddles offer a perfect combination of control and power due to the honeycomb core and graphite face. According to my choice, Champion Eclipse Graphite Complete Pickleball Set is the best pickleball paddle for beginners. The combination of power and control makes it perfect for beginners. Its shock-reducing capability and lightweight makes it suitable for players who play for a long time.
All the paddles listed in this article have their pros and cons. These paddles are also affordable. They will not only improve your playing skills but also provide you a source of enjoyment with friends.
Q.1. How do I purchase a perfect paddle for myself for the first time?
You may find it difficult to choose a pickleball paddle for the first time that fits all your needs. Therefore, for this, you can go to a store where merchants work together to recommend the right product. On the other hand, some stores also offer small trial periods. Try to select a pickleball paddle that suits you. Another option is to ask the players in your social circle, so they let you try their paddles for a few days. Playing with a variety of paddles will help you choose the paddle that is right for you.
Q.2. Why edge guard in pickleball paddles?
There are a variety of paddles in the market that contain special protective pads. They protect the inner core from getting shipped. This way, your paddle can last longer. If there is no side protection to the paddles, the inner core of the paddle will start to deteriorate as soon as you start playing.
Q.3. What are the sweat spots? Why are they important?
This is the point at which you can have more meaningful contact with the ball. On strike at that point, the ball is shot perfectly. This phenomenon is related to physics. Some pickle paddles can also have large swear spots. Help players who have little practice or play at the entry-level.
Q.4. How do I find a paddle with more control?
If you want to increase control, choose a lightweight or medium paddle with a smaller grip size. Control is synonymous with maneuverability and quick speed. Be fast with a lightweight and smaller paddle.
Here are some other choices for you:
- Superior Quality and Performance. Get started in the pickleball game with Amazin' Aces sporting goods! Our Pickleball Wood 2-Paddle Set includes 2...
- Durable, Ergonomic Design. Our pickleball paddle set features a 7-ply wood made from maple for power and durability. The handles include a cushion...
- Convenience Meets Style. Simple and classic, our wood pickleball set comes with a mesh bag for easy storage and convenient carry of your pickleballs....
- Perfect for Beginners. Have fun playing the pickleball game with your family and friends! These pickleball paddles are the ideal choice for schools,...
- 1-Year Warranty. We back up our pickleball set with a 1-year warranty. If you find any issue with one of our wood pickleball paddles, you can get it...
Read More About: