Sports play an important role in keeping your physical and mental health fit. It not only keeps you physically fit but also a substitute for good time passing.
There are various types of sports activities, but nowadays, Pickleball is one of the most played games in America.
The popularity of Pickleball is due to many reasons. As it is a blend of tennis, badminton, and ping pong, the rules of it are similar to these games.
The court of the game is small in which players can communicate easily. Playing Pickleball also makes you fit, as it is the best workout.
This game is also the best summer activity. This game can be played outdoor as well as indoor. Older people can play pickleball safely as it does not exert unnecessary pressure on the body.
This is best for family get-togethers as it can be played outdoor.
Playing this game does not require any special equipment. Beginners can play this game with a wooden paddle which is best for practice. But for professionals and advanced players, there are special paddles for Pickleball that can be played in tournaments.
Different types of Pickleball paddles are there in the market that are very costly.
But I am going to tell you some Best Pickleball Paddles under $50 that are cheap in price but good in quality. So stick to this article for further details about the Pickleball paddles.
List of Pickleball Paddle Under 50 bucks in 2021:
1. Gamma Poly Core Pickleball Paddle – Cheap Pickleball Paddles
This is one of the best paddles under $50. It has a large area that keeps the upcoming shots away from you. This paddle is made of fiberglass and graphite that make it lightweight.
This paddle is easy to handle. It has a 4-inch grip of cushioning for absorption.
This paddle can be used comfortably while doing exercise. The larger area of the paddle is made for catching stray shots.
The grip of the paddle is thick that keeps your palm dry from sweating while playing. The player feels comfortable while playing with this paddle.
The fiberglass hitting surface gives power to the players while playing. The paddles are made of high-quality material that is highly durable and stays in long run.
The low profile edge is protected and the honeycomb cushion makes it comfortable for the player to play.
This paddle is affordable and is made for everyone to use. The paddle has a fiberglass hitting surface that increases control and creates a balance.
Handle of the paddle is cushioned and feels comfortable while playing. This paddle is best suitable for beginners for improving their game.
2. Rally Meister Pickleball Paddle – Best Beginner Pickleball Paddle
This is one of the best pickleball in an affordable price range for beginners. It is a wooden paddle that is heavy in weight and has less accuracy.
The area of these paddles is narrow as compared to other wooden paddles. It has a minimal surface area for hitting a shot.
These wooden paddles have a high and comfortable grip due to a wrist strap. Due to the wrist strap, the risk of flying away from the paddle from hand is reduced and is safe to use.
These paddles have high durability that can be used in the long run and is available in an affordable price range.
These paddles are not flexible enough as compared to other paddles that are made of another type of material. But still, these wooden paddles are preferred by beginners and school kids because of their low price.
To learn the basic level game, these paddles are recommended.
If you are a beginner and don’t want to waste money on expensive paddles, then Rally Meister Pickleball Paddle is the best to opt for.
These wooden paddles are cheap in price but have high durability and grip. Basic level pickleball games can be learned through these paddles.
3. Amazin’ Aces Classic Graphite Pickleball Paddle
These graphite pickleball paddles are low in price having the best features. The material used is the polypropylene honeycomb core that makes it powerful and easily controlled.
It has a comfortable handle with a protective edging which can be long-lasting.
This paddle is heavier that provides power to the players while playing pickleball. Polypropylene is the main material that makes the paddle more powerful.
The surface is made of graphite that prevents high power. It is less flexible which makes the paddle controllable.
The edges of the paddles are low profile and are not long-lasting. With daily use, this can be removed from the edges.
Hence the protection will be eliminated easily after several uses. But the paddle price is cheap that increases its demand in the market.
This paddle is made of graphite which is not easily available at such an affordable price range. The paddle is suitable for beginners. These graphite paddles have great grip and are easily controllable.
They are comfortable and are of high quality and are available in an affordable price range under $50.
4. Diller Pickleball Paddle
This wooden paddle is one of the best pickleball paddles under $50. It comes in a set of two or four. It is made of seven layers of heavy wood making it highly durable.
The paddles are powerful because they are heavier. However, they have less accuracy.
The paddles include the wrist strap and have a high cushioned grip. The cushioned grip makes these heavy paddles comfortable to use.
The wood used in Diller paddles is USAPA verified. These paddles can be used by advanced players in tournaments.
As the surface of these paddles is made of wood, there is less bounce-back of the short. As a result, the wooden surface absorbs more pressure at every short.
These wooden paddles create noise while playing and can cause disturbance while playing in the neighborhood.
The demands for these paddles are high in the market due to their affordable price range. This is the best option for beginners and school-going children.
These paddles are high in quality and USAPA approved. They are highly durable and comfortable to use.
5. Onix Recruit 3.0 Oversized Polypropylene Core Pickleball Paddle
These paddles are high ended but budget-friendly. The materials used in these paddles are propylene plastic which makes it tough. This is light in weight and has an extra-large surface area. The frame of the paddle has a protective covering around the edge.
The high-quality plastic makes the paddle highly durable. It prevents stress and pressure that is exerted on the shoulders and wrists. The handle of the paddle is cushioned which makes it comfortable to use. The features of this paddle are high-end but are budget-friendly.
Since it’s of low price, so quality is not up to the mark. By regular use, it can break easily. It is not made for advanced players but for beginners, this paddle is the best one as this can be used during practices. It has a good grip and slicing capacity.
This paddle can be used by professionals as well. It is affordable in range but features high-end paddles. The handle is cushioned and is comfortable to use while playing the game. It has a high grip and durability that can be used in the long run.
6. Franklin Aluminum Pickleball Paddle
This affordable paddle is made of rubber to preserve energy. This paddle is highly stiff and durable. It has a double layer of aluminum and the edges are protected which makes the paddle more stable. Aluminum built makes it lightweight and comfortable to use.
The aluminum paddles are highly responsive and give a feel to the player against the shot. The paddle has an aluminum face that imparts high durability and extra protection. The edges of the paddles are covered with plastic the makes the ball pass smoothly.
The surface area of the paddle is wide. The large surface area allows the player to play with more reliability and flexibility against each shot.
The paddles are heavy in weight and give more power to the player while playing pickleball. The paddle has a slip-resistant grip that is highly comfortable and allows the player to play comfortably.
This paddle is suitable for the players that do not have any joints issue. As it’s heavy in weight, so it can cause serious injury to the players with the joint issue. Overall it is the best pickleball paddle under $50, as it is high in quality and is durable in an affordable price range.
7. Upstreet Graphite Pickleball Paddle
This is one of the best choices for playing pickleball. This paddle has great momentum and is highly durable. These paddles are also called Pop and Punch paddles because it creates pop sound while hitting the ball. These paddles are made of graphite that makes the popping sound.
It has a polypro honeycomb core. The paddle is light in weight and has a large surface area. This large surface area provides reliability and flexibility to the players in response to each shot. These longer paddles that are lighter in weight are the best for you to improve the game.
It has a non-slip grip, making the player play comfortably. The handle is cushioned that allows the player to play the best game. The core composition makes a perfect balance and enhances the ability to control the paddle. It reduces stress and vibration on your shoulders and wrists.
This is the best paddle and is recommended to everyone. It is highly durable due to protective coverings around the edges. The graphite face makes the paddle strong and makes the hit more powerful. It is safe to use as it reduces excess stress and pressure on shoulders and writs.
How to Pick The Best Pickleball Paddle Under $50
Not every pickleball paddle is made for everyone. You need to choose the best one in order to improve your game. Here is a guideline for you so that you can choose the best pickleball paddle under $50 while purchasing the pickleball paddles.
The material of every product matters a lot. Basically, wood paddles are cheap in price but are heavy in weight. They have high durability that lasts for a longer period. The graphite and aluminum paddles are expensive because of composite materials.
They are lightweight but expensive. They are the most powerful paddles and have high quality.
If you are the one with joint or muscle issues, then heavy paddles are not for you. For beginners, medium to lightweight paddles are the best ones during practice. Lightweight paddles are easy to use but are expensive. Heavyweight paddles provide more power while delivering a shot.
The grip size of the paddle depends upon the height of the player. Tall players usually use the paddles with more grip
A tough grip improves the game and provides support to the player to hit the shot more responsively. So choose wisely while buying the pickleball paddles.
While buying the paddles, have a look at the surface area that should not be more than 25 inches. The wider and smaller surface area provides the player the flexibility and reliability. And these paddles are suitable for beginners. The paddles having narrow and longer surface areas are recommended to experts.
There are various shapes of paddles available in the market. Choose the paddles according to your preferences.
Some players like wider while some like narrower. So it depends upon the preferences of the players. Choose the size according to your comfort level.
The high-quality paddles have their edges fully protected. These edge guards protect the paddles from being damaged and increase the paddle’s life.
Try to buy the paddles that have edges. And those edges are fully protected. Try not to buy those paddles that are edgeless.
Control and Power
Different players have different shot styles. So control and power of the paddle depend upon the type of the player. If you prefer limited and controlled shots then a lighter weight paddle with a small grip is made for you. If you are the one who is comfortable in playing powerful shots then opt for a heavier paddle with a large grip.
Core Of Paddle
There are different types of core used in paddle construction that make them light in weight and stronger. Poly core, Nomex honeycomb core, and aluminum core make the best paddles. While buying the paddles, make sure you get the paddles made from the above three cores.
Is pickleball easier than tennis?
Pickleball is a blend of tennis, ping pong, and badminton, so it has similar rules and is easier than tennis.
Is pickleball bad for knees?
If you are already suffering from bad knees and other joint issues, playing pickleball can cause severe injury. In such situations, pickleball is not good for the knees.
What is the best weight for a pickleball paddle?
The weight of the paddle is very important. While buying the paddle make sure that the weight should be in the range of 6-14 ounces. Wooden paddles are above 6 ounces and are heavier.
If you are looking for the best pickleball paddles under $50, then this article will surely be helpful to you. These pickleball paddles provide high quality in a low price range and are made for everyone.
Wooden paddles are really heavy but beginners can opt for them without having second thoughts. For making it easier for you, here are our top three recommendations for the paddles.
- Gamma Poly Core Pickleball Paddle is the best for beginners and is high in quality and low in price.
- Amazin’ Aces Classic Graphite Pickleball Paddle is lighter in weight as graphite is the main component. They are recommended to experts for tournaments.
- Diller Pickleball Paddle is the best paddle under $50. It is USAPA approved and can be used by experts in tournaments. Beginners can opt for it too.
Hope that this article has made you clear about the best pickleball paddles under $50. You can opt for any of the above-recommended paddles. They can be used by beginners as well as experts and advanced players to further improve their game.
If these weren’t enough, feel free to take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon:
- USAPA approved: The OIOSEN Graphite 1.0 Pickleball Paddle has passed the USAPA structural and surface testing requirements and is now USAPA Approved...
- Light, but durable, and balanced: With a lightweight of 8 oz., it is great for players of all levels. The Graphite 1.0 Pickleball Paddle strikes the...
- Perfect grip size: at a circumference of 4.25 inches, the OIOSEN pickleball paddle grip allows for touch, spin, power and quick hand changes...
- Best protection for paddle: The OIOSEN pickleball paddle has an edge guard which not only provides protection on ground hits, but also greatly...
- What you get: The OIOSEN Graphite 1.0 Pickleball Paddle comes with a cover to protect your paddle and responsive friendly customer service.
- FLASH SALE: Prices shown reflect 45-50% OFF REG. Price of Singles and Pairs; Seek no further for Fast Same Day Shipping; Our WiTCHDUCK Whiplash paddle...
- Strong and light polypropylene honeycomb core with fiberglass surface layer for more 'pop' (power), spin and control than graphite. These pickleball...
- WiTCHDUCK doesn't provide paddles only. We provide your ticket back onto the court with a way to make 80% of your shots while covering only 20% of the...
- Well suited for those with arthritis or with hand or shoulder sensitivity or tricky elbows; Weight is important when choosing a paddle or racket; This...
- For a limited time, with the purchase of one or more WiTCHDUCK pickle ball accessories, receive via email, a Bonus tutorial called 'Get Your Pickle...
- 🏅 COMPLETE PICKLEBALL STARTER SET: This Pickleball Paddle Set of 4 includes 4 wooden pickleball paddles, 2 yellow outdoor pickleball balls, 2...
- 🏅 STURDY STRUCTURE, EFFECTIVE COST: JoncAye wooden pickleball paddles 4 pack are made of 7-ply basswood, designed to last long while still...
- 🏅 USAPA STANDARD SIZE: JoncAye wood pickleball racquet set is produced in strict accordance with USAPA standards. The edgeless pickleball paddle...
- 🏅 COMFY CUSHION GRIP: JoncAye pickleball paddle sets all feature anti-slip, perforated, sweat-absorbent cushion handgrips, and this wooden...
- 🏅 PERFECT PICKLEBALL GIFT: This pickle-ball equipment set with 4 paddles and balls are perfect gifts for family and friends. You can gift this...
- YOUR CHOICE: 2 Boomer Wood-Series Paddles + 4 Boomer-XD Pickleballs – Or, double the fun with 4 Wood-Series Paddles + 8 Pickleballs. Paddle colors...
- BOOMER WOOD-SERIES PADDLES are quality constructed from 7-ply maple hardwood and will last a lifetime without cracking or warping.
- BOOMER-XD PICKLEBALLS are top performers that soar in a true, straight flight path and bounce with striking consistency.
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES, schools, churches and recreation centers – You’ll have a Smash’n great time for years to come.
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE – At 9.8oz, Boomer Wood-Series Paddles are lighter and easier to maneuver than other clunky paddles, and Boomer-XD Pickleballs...
- Superior Quality and Performance. Kickstart your pickleball journey with our wood pickleball set! Amazin' Aces Pickleball Wood 4-Paddle Set includes 4...
- Durable, Ergonomic Design. Our pickleball paddles feature a 7-ply wood construction made from maple for power and durability. The handle includes a...
- Convenience Meets Style. Simple and classic, this wood pickleball paddle set comes with a high quality box for gifting and a mesh bag for convenient...
- Perfect for Beginners. Get active and have tons of fun playing the pickleball game. These pickleball paddles are the ideal choice for schools,...
- 1-Year Warranty. We back up our pickleball set with a 1-year warranty. If you find any issue with one of our wood paddles, you can get it fixed or...