Pickleball is a fun sport that uses a perforated plastic ball, pickle net, and best pickle paddle. It is a mixture of tennis, badminton, and table tennis that gains the interest of both professional and recreational players.
You can pack all of these things into a bag, particularly designed for pickleball.
Players of all ages and skillsets are suitable for this sport. This game is quite simple; however, you need some practice to develop special moves and tricks. There are a lot of important skills that you can learn; learning how to spin the ball is important.
You can increase your winning chances by learning this technique or applying some tips you see here. It also makes the game more challenging and exciting.
After learning these skills, you can develop a direct advantage over your opponents. For this purpose, you must have the best pickleball paddle for strong play.
But it is not easy to find the right and best pickleball racket because hundreds of pickleball paddles are available to play.
Moreover, there are a lot of manufacturers and brands available. The best way to choose the paddle that is right for you is to try to see what it feels like in your hands and when swinging.
Our Top Pick Best Pickle Paddle 2023 Reviews
To save your time, 16 best pickleball paddles are listed in this article that is specifically designed to help you improve your game. Here is our Top Pick.
1. Pro Kennex Ovation Speed Pickleball Paddle (Blue) – Best Performance Pickleball Paddle
The Kinetic Ovation Speed is an exceptional paddle with vibration-reducing characteristics, responsive and touch-sensitive properties. Its oval shape and corner-less design reduce the chance of mishit, thus maximizing the fun space.
Due to the special chamber filled with tungsten, it absorbs energy and saves the handler from shock during impact.
Because of this, you can play for a longer time without worrying about “pickled elbow”. Customers have shown feedback, and the reaction has been very positive. Kinetic Ovation Speed has a 7-layer face that offers a “spin-grab” feature to make the ball more easily bent on the court. The paddle weighs 7.7 – 8.0 ounces.
It has a colorful background with two white lines running vertically on the bright left side. A white circle near the top having the ProKennex logo in the center.
Kinetic Ovation Speed is a professional-quality lightweight that is awesome to handle and soft so that players can focus on the high-level tactic. Because of its edge-less design, it will make wearing graphics and small ships on the edges of the roll. This is regular wear and tear and is not considered as a defect in the product.
- The cushioning makes the grip comfortable.
- It has branded 7-layer coating
- It has specially designed soft skin with spin-grab feature
- Kinetic technology for unmatched arm protection
- It is made of high-impact resistance Polymer.
Spin-grab feature, 7-layer coating, arm protection, grip cushioning, spinning capability, and vibration-reducing feature make Pro Kennex Ovation Speed Pickleball Paddle the best pickle paddle for most of the players.
- It has a high vibration dampening characteristic.
- It will not hurt your arm because of ball striking
- It has the ability to spin the ball.
- Its oval and edge-less design makes it suitable for professional players.
- The edge guard is much strong and better to produce less chipping.
- No defect found by the users.
2. Pro Kennex Kinetic Pro Speed Pickleball Paddle – Best Value Pickleball Paddle
Kinetic Pro Speed Pickleball Paddle is the first available paddle designed specifically to prevent damage to a player’s arm and elbow. The advanced design has tungsten-filled chambers at the core to reduce vibration and even distribution.
The Kinetic Energy technology of this paddle has shown a large reduction in vibration and energy transfer. It makes the ProKennex reliable paddle and an ideal choice if you wish to play pickleball for a long time.
The energy-absorbing feature has brought a revolution in the tennis game by helping players adjust and minimize the “tennis elbow”. Now, this feature is also available for pickleball players.
Kinetic Pro Speed is not only designed to protect health; it is also comfortable on the pitch. It is featuring a 7-layer skin made of a combination of composite and graphite material. This gives it strong hits and grips for extra play.
The tungsten at the core produces a quiet sound and is bounded by a durable polymer glove. Its grip is small and weighs 7.9 to 8.2 ounces.
It has a soothing feel that will keep your body in the best condition while benefiting from the extra touch and speed. It is available in different colors like blue, raspberry, and yellow. The edge-less design, this pickle paddle, may wear and produce small nicks on the edges of the roll. This is regular wear and tear and is not considered as a defect in the product.
- Its weight is around 7.7 – 8.0 ounces.
- It has a grip circumference of 4 inches and length 4 7/8 inches.
- Paddle length and width are 15.43 and 7.6 inches, respectively.
- It has Kinetic System Technology for vibration reduction and energy transfer.
- It saves the players from arm and elbow injury.
Kinetic system technology, 7-layer coating, arm and elbow protection, small grip, comfortability, and vibration-reducing feature make Pro Kennex Kinetic Pro Speed Pickleball Paddle a great choice for players.
- It has vibration reducing and shock distribution capability.
- It allows you to play for a long time.
- Very comfortable in the court.
- It allows strong hits with an excellent grip.
- Extra touch and speed
- It nicks too easy.
3. Selkirk Amped Pickleball Paddles – (Best Pickleball Paddle For Control)
Selkirk AMPED is a great paddle for pickleball. If you are looking for power, control, and spin, then Selkirk Amped is the best pickleball paddle for you. This is a versatile paddle with a wide surface. This enables you with a great place to generate good hits. A prominent feature of this paddle is the FiberFlex face which provides you more time to choose your stroke.
The design of the face ensures that the ball bounces off the paddle surface so that it unbalances the enemy and adds power to your shots. The more power and spin produced around the net are loved by professional players. This paddle is designed to give a softer impact.
The paddle is available in two weights, which is another distinctive feature of this paddle. It means you can choose the paddle that is according to your style of play. The heavier paddle offers more power, but the lighter paddle is designed to provide easy movement in the field. Its handle is shorter than the other paddles on the list to offer a larger face and attack zone.
It comes in six different color combinations. Its face has a Selkirk logo that used to be generally bright, while the bottom of the paddle is white. This paddle is expensive. The price is about $130, which is suitable according to its features.
- FiberFlex face offers a large impact zone.
- It forces balls to bounce off the paddle
- It offers quiet gameplay.
- Beautiful and colorful paddle design.
- Its average weight is about 7.5 ounces.
- Its weight range is about 7.4-7.9 ounces.
- Its length is about 15 5/8 inches.
- Grip circumference is about 4 ¼ inches.
- The length of grip is about 4 ½ inches.
FiberFlex face, quiet gameplay, multiple weight ranges, power, control, and spin make Selkirk Amped Pickleball Paddles an excellent choice for most of the players.
- It comes in two weight ranges for different players.
- The medium weight provides more power, and lightweight increases hand speed.
- It offers more power, control, and spin.
- Produce a quieter impact on the ball.
- Excellent grip and feel.
- It can cause pain in the arm and elbow.
4. ONIX Graphite Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle with Cushion Comfort Grip – (Best Graphite Pickleball Paddle)
The ONIX Z5 pickleball paddle is, in fact, the most prevalent paddle offered by the ONIX. It is one of the best options for those who want a graphite paddle. While comparing the pickleball paddle, you will notice that it has many features.
ONIX Z is the best option for those you who want a paddle with high control over the ball. It is a nice touch paddle that will be useful during a heated match. It is a great paddle and performs well during shots.
The wide shape of the top corner gives the player more area to hit the ball. It has become the best choice for many players. Because it has a graphite surface, it will also work well to provide a pop harvest on the player.
Those who seek a quiet paddle is also happy with this choice. This will be a great option for those who need to maintain minimum noise. Nomex honeycomb core makes it possible. It looks good also, and you can choose from a wide variety of color combinations. This is a fun paddle to look at, and anyone will be proud to have it.
- It offers an excellent touch paddle for greater ball control
- Nomex, paper honeycomb core and graphite face
- It has a grip size of 4-1/4 inches.
- It offers excellent balance, speed, and power
- It is the best option for all player levels
- Available in different color ranges.
Greater ball control, honeycomb core, graphite face, quiet in performance, control, and durability make ONIX Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle a great choice for all level players.
- Very quiet in performance.
- Exceptional control over the ball
- It is lightweight and easy to move.
- It has a comfortable grip.
- High durability because of the graphite surface.
- Not very powerful in shots.
5. Gamma NeuCore Pickleball Paddles with Honeycomb Grip – (Best Pickleball Paddles for Intermediate Players)
Gamma Compass Graphite paddle offers users a long and handy reach with a high-quality polymer core. NeuCore technology specifically utilizes larger cells and 25% thicker core to make the paddle feel soft during impact but still provide power when needed.
The textured surface of the graphite conforms to USAPA guidelines but is more likely to enhance the spin on the ball. Despite its length, this paddle has a balance that can control shots from any angle. This paddle is 16-5/8 inches long and weighs about 7-3/4 ounces.
Its handle is 4-3/4 inches long and has a small handle that allows for quick position changes. The face has a compass image printed on the left-hand side with the Gamma logo, which is printed on the top right corner. Due to its smooth, dynamic feel and long-lasting adaptability, the Compass Graphite paddle provides you with a higher standard of play.
NeuCore technology offers a softer feel and hitting experience. The long face of this paddle helps you to play the hardest shots. The textured graphite surface offers a good grip to generate spin. The compass is thinner than other paddles in the market to provide a different performance on the court.
- It has 25% thicker and larger cell core
- It is soft and has a more effective feel to add control in the game
- Power control in the shots
- It offers quieter play due to large cells
- It has prominent GAMMA Honeycomb Cushion Grip
- It is made of USAPA Approved technology.
Thicker and larger cell core, honeycomb grip, graphite face, quiet in performance, extra spin, powerful shots, and extra length make Gamma NeuCore Pickleball Paddles an excellent paddle in this list.
- It offers more power and better reach on the ball.
- It produces sharper spins.
- Sweet spot provides excellent control.
- The extra length provides an advantage for wide balls, especially.
- Excellent in producing powerful shots.
- It offers more spin for professionals.
- It is a bit expensive.
6. Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Review
Tempest Wave Pro Pickleball Paddle utilized smart and responsive technology to enhance taste and sensitivity. You can get a responsive touch and more power to control the game. The added power is not too much, but just adding for compensation provided in the standard Tempest model.
It comes with a thin or thick handle so you can select the grip according to your needs. The grip is 5-1/4 inches long, which provides extra space to adjust the grip so that it can reach or control larger. Its face is 8 inches wide to provide a larger hit zone that enables you to hit smoothly. This Tempest Pro paddle will take your shots to a whole new level with high-quality materials.
It offers supreme precision, power, and endurance and allows you maximum performance. Smart and responsive technology and a large strike zone add quality to each shot. The well-adjusted weight results in better speed.
Moreover, smart technology adds forgiveness and consistency. It provides an incredible level of control. It provides enough power to play a powerful shot.
- Its weight is about 7.6 to 8.0 ounces.
- It offers a large playing surface
- Textured graphite surface offers sweet touch and feel.
- It has tempest SRT core
- They are designed for quieter play.
- It has cushioned Grip
- It is designed according to USAPA tournament requirements.
Larger sweet-spot, textured graphite surface, high accuracy, quiet in performance, extra speed and maneuverability, and powerful shots make Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Pickleball Paddle a great choice for all-round players.
- It offers supreme accuracy, power, and the highest performance.
- Its ultimate control enables you to place the ball anywhere you want.
- It has large hit zone and adds power to the shot.
- Its medium weight enhances maneuverability.
- The textured graphite surface offers an unusual level of control.
- It comes with a high tack performance grip.
- The grip is quite slick.
7. Gamma Poly Core Pickleball Paddle – (Best Composite Pickleball Paddle)
The RZR Graphite pickleball paddle will maintain your target and give your opponent a tough time. This paddle is a combination of graphite face and Sensa Poly Core. It makes your strokes gentle due to its honeycomb design.
In reality, the ball will rebound from the face in the blink of an eye. It is a suitable choice for those who want speed and power in the game.
This pickleball paddle has a design that is applicable to direct printing. This allows for the fastest contact between the ball and the paddle surface, giving a remarkable touch to the handle. The small handle creates a useful grip, whereas the thin-edge protection provides a wide sweet spot.
The image combines a smoky pattern with lines on the sides. The RZR Pickleball not only looks great, but also it will increase the performance of your game. It comes in different color combinations.
- Its weight is 7.6 ounces for best handling and maneuverability.
- It has 4-inch Honeycomb cushion grip for extra comfort
- It has textured graphite face
- It is designed according to USA Pickleball Association standards
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
The larger sweet-spot, textured graphite surface, accuracy, extra cushioning, and control and powerful shots make Gamma Poly Core Pickleball Paddle a good option for intermediate players.
- Sensa Poly Core technology improves touch for constant control
- It provides extra power, control, and feel.
- Textured graphite sweet spot produces extra spin
- Honeycomb grip provides extra cushioning and control.
- Very comfortable in the hand
- Wide face to play wider shots.
- Not a forgiving paddle due to narrow sweet spot
8. Niupipo Pickleball Paddle – USAPA Approved Graphite Pickleball Paddle – (Best Pickleball Paddle Under $100)
It is suitable for players looking for USAPA-approved paddles. The Niupipo Pickleball paddle has an original and solid design. It is suitable for those who want a more balanced game and strength.
The main features of this pickleball paddle are the graphite face and the honeycomb core. The front is made of quality material; you will have a very rigid fit without carrying a large weight in the paddle. This offers the best control and powerful hit.
Its core is made of two fiberglass sheets, which make a strong and powerful paddle. You will hit the ball without worrying about the control. In addition, the grip is cushioned and perforated for comfortable play.
Its weight is about eight-ounce like other pickleball paddles. If you like lightweight paddles, then you can choose between other lighter paddles. It has ergonomic features that distribute the weight evenly to relieve stress from elbow and shoulders.
- Niupipo pickleball paddles are designed according to USAPA standards.
- It is a high-quality, graphite, pickleball paddle.
- It offers a perfect combination of strength and stiffness.
- It is a great combination of control, accuracy, and power hitting.
- It is made of polymer honeycomb and two sheets of strong fiberglass.
- It offers the great capacity to spin the balls.
USAPA standard design, graphite construction, excellent control, accuracy, extra cushioning, and unmatched spin and powerful shots make Niupipo Pickleball Paddle a great option for beginners and professional players.
- It has sweat and cushioned grip.
- Its graphite carbon fiber structure delivers excellent power
- The handle is very comfortable
- It is easy to swing
- Perfect for all player levels.
- Excellent control with a powerful hit.
- It is a little bit heavy as compared to other paddles.
9. XS XSPAK Graphite Pickleball Paddle Set – (Best Pickleball Paddle Under $70)
This would be an interesting option to consider if you are looking for pickleball paddles. This is a great value for money and would be a great option for beginners. You can also use these paddles for competitions as well. They are designed, tested, and approved by USAPA standards. These paddles got all the specifications needed for the tournament.
The graphite face will work well according to your requirements. It will help you to have proper control while hitting the ball. This is a real hook for gamers who like to control the game. If you want pinpoint accuracy in the game, this would be an excellent investment for you.
You will love to know that this paddle is great for pop shots. Its core is made of honeycomb polymer that is the softest and quietest material available in the market. It would be useful while playing in a country yard or area that has strict sound level restrictions.
These paddles are also very durable. Side protection keeps it safe. Its low profile does not get in the way. This saves the paddle from mishits. One drawback of this paddle is that it does not give too much power. It is because of its lightweight and soft nature.
- Its graphite face offers precise control and accuracy.
- It is the best choice for intermediate to advanced players.
- It is made of the softest and quietest polymer core
- It provides strength, maximum performance, and durability.
- Edge guard enhance durability and shields the paddle hitting surface
- Perfect for all skill levels and genders.
USAPA standard design, graphite construction, softest and quietest polymer, excellent control, accuracy, edge guard protection, and durability make XS XSPAK Graphite Pickleball Paddle a great choice for beginners and professional players.
- It is perfect for pop shots
- It controls the ball and place where you want
- It is lightweight and quiet in performance.
- Low-profile edge guard enhance durability
- It is designed according to USAPA-approved standards.
- It does not produce too much power.
10. Niupipo Pickleball Paddle-Graphite Pickleball Racket with Graphite Carbon Fiber Face – (Best Pickleball Paddle Under $50)
Niupipo pickleball paddle is designed according to USAPA standards and is eligible for the tournament. For two decades, it is a popular USAPA Pro paddle available in the market. This is the first and the best choice for beginners.
It has a graphite carbon face and a polymer core that provides a good bounce, minimizes ball deflection, and increases the strength of your shot. With their high durability, the pickleball paddles are superior in texture, balance, and construction.
These paddles are comfortable to handle and perform well during play. These paddles are perforated and well-cushioned, hence, providing a better grip for long and fatigue-resistant play. Edge Protection is available for hitting on the ground. The low-profile edge protection protects the corners of the paddle but is thin enough to lessen mishits.
It also has high strength and durability. These paddles are very lightweight than the wood paddle. It offers a perfect combination of playability, control, and power. It comes with a neoprene zip cover. It is designed to be an excellent pickleball paddle for both beginners and professional players.
- It has a USAPA approved design.
- Graphite face and polymer core provide excellent bounce and ball control.
- It adds strength to your shot.
- Its texture and balance enhance its durability.
- Very comfortable in the court.
- It comes with a cover.
USAPA standard design, graphite construction, excellent bounce and control, excellent control, lightweight, comfortable grip, edge guard protection, and durability make Niupipo Pickleball Paddle a great choice for players.
- This paddle is good-looking and lightweight.
- It has a comfortable grip.
- It comes with a nice padded cover to protect it during transport and storage.
- The paddle has a bigger area than the cheaper models.
- It produces a lot more power.
- The grips are very good, especially when hands get sweaty.
- A little bit expensive.
11. JP WinLook Pickleball Paddle
The JP WinLook paddles are well-designed. It has a comfortable grip and a perfect weight of 7.8 ounces. Its surface is made of high-value graphite carbon fiber.
These paddles are perfect for all-level players. Because of high durability, they can bear hits on the surface better than expensive paddles.
Surprisingly, everything included in this set has brilliant quality, including accessories, although most manufacturers reduce the quality of the accessories to reduce prices.
The case is also of high quality. The paddle is exactly as described, and the performance exceeds everything expected.
It has ¼ inch narrow grip than others. Although it does not feel too much, it makes handle more easily to hold. It suits most of the players because everyone can easily hold it.
Moreover, the handle is also coated with a soft material that allows you to have a good grip. This allows you to control the pickleball paddle in wet or sweaty conditions so that you continue to focus on the game.
- It has a high-quality honeycomb core combined with a face of carbon fiber.
- The paddle feels great and has unmatched durability.
- The soft and slip-less handle provides an excellent grip.
- Perfect for all types of players.
- Edge guard protects it during ground hits.
USAPA standard design, graphite construction, honeycomb polymer, excellent control, lightweight, comfortable grip, edge guard protection, and high-quality accessories make JP WinLook Pickleball Paddle a perfect choice for beginner, intermediate and professional players.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- Outstanding customer service
- It comes with high-quality carry and accessories.
- It is the best combination of balance, control, and power.
- Its wide face creates a larger hit zone for better impact.
- The graphite surface creates excellent spin.
- Durability is not up to the mark.
12. Onix Evoke Premier Pickleball Paddle
The Onix Evoke Premier paddle has a unique face made of Composite Fiberglass. Evoke Premier is a great choice for those who want a fiberglass face paddle. It provides a great combination of spin and paddle-pop to provide a consistent feel while hitting the pickleball hard.
It also has an Atomic13 edge protector designed to offer additional aerodynamic characteristics. This edge guard absorbs shock during impact and during blocking. Similarly, ensuring that it can be swept away quickly while generating energy from the back of the field.
The core is made of polypropylene honeycomb, which makes the paddle thicker than others. This added thickness increases the paddle weight between 7.8-8.2 ounces and makes it heavier than other Onix paddles. Therefore, Onix Evoke Premier is perfect for those who want to generate strength in games because of heavy paddles.
The size of the Evoke Premier handle is standard and is 5 inches long. This makes the paddle a great change for players. The handle is also covered with the Onix Superior grip, which is considered as the best grip for the pickleball.
- It is particularly designed for professionals who want power and precision.
- The wide face slightly increases the reach and enhances your baseline power.
- The Atomic13 Edge feature was particularly designed to absorb shock during impact.
- Designed by Pickleball National Champions
- Precisely cut polypropylene core produces incredible touch.
Atomic13 Edge guard, designed by pickleball champions, composite fiberglass construction, honeycomb core, lightweight, and excellent spin capability, make Onix Evoke Premier Pickleball a perfect choice for professional players.
- It also increases power and swing-speed.
- It softens the ball without reducing spin
- Fiberglas face delivers unbeatable pop and spin
- Honeycomb core provides control, power, and durability
- It is lightweight but produces enough power in the shots.
- Only suitable for professionals.
13. Rally Tyro 2 Pro Pickleball Paddle – (Best Small Grip Pickleball Paddle)
The Tyro 2 Pro has a shock-absorbing polymer core that offers you excellent control in the game. If you play consistently with players who love to strike the ball, thenTyro 2 Pro is a great option for you. These paddles enable you to defend the ball against hard strikers.
They also provide you with ping off the paddles that will deliver the ball such that it will keep your enemies on edge. It is a medium-weight paddle that provides you with a chance to display a wide range of skills in a variety of strokes, from serving, lower strokes, and smashes.
Another bright feature is its large hit zone. It has a 7-3/4 inches wide face and has a long handle. This gives them greater reach in the court and allows enough control even in the toughest hits. The length of the handle is the same as the Z5, which measures 5 inches long and offers great control.
The paddle surface is made of a polycarbonate mixture coated with a glass fiber polymer core. This makes the paddle hard to feel but gives the density to defend hard hits. This is one of my favorite things to do. It comes in two different colors.
- It provides outstanding comfort and striking power.
- The durable face is made of polycarbonate guards and increases the hitting zone for a great shot.
- A perforated grip provides greater contact and grip to hold the paddle. It absorbs sweat from the hand and provides comfort in the toughest circumstances.
- It has a perfect weight of about 7.7 – 8.0 ounces
- Grip size of 4.25 inches fits all.
USAPA-approved, vibration-reducing technology, edge guard, perforated grip, fiber polymer core, lightweight, polycarbonate texture face guards, and ultra-durability make Rally Tyro 2 Pro Pickleball Paddle an excellent choice for most of players.
- It has high-end performance due to its ultra-durability.
- It is designed for USAPA-approved standards for tournament play.
- Vibration-reducing technology provides both power and control.
- Polymer core delivers excellent control over hard shots.
- Large sweet spot offers a wide range of pickleball shots
- Excellent value in terms of money
- It produces irritating sound.
14. Pickleball Central Rally Tyro 2 Pickleball Paddle
Rally Tyro 2 is a dream paddle for every beginner. It is the best combination of durability and quality at an unbeatable price. Rally Tyro 2 is a better version of the original Tyro that also uses great materials, but that was too lightweight.
The new Rally Tyro 2 has lightweight enough to keep it fast on the net, but it still provides a lot of pop while playing at the baseline. Its face is made of composite material combined with a core of durable polymer that absorbs shock and allows easy redirection of pickleball.
It has a weight of 6.7 to 7.0 ounces. Its handle has a small and non-slip grip. The handles are generally more than 5 inches in length, so there is more room to play. Rally Tyro 2 is a great use of the money, offering surprising versatility in a unique design.
- It helps to improve your game.
- It has thick Polymer Core allowing you to hit the ball hard.
- Its large hit area and moderate weight provides much control and settlement on the shot.
- Its 6.7 ounces weight provides decisive control and movability.
- Ultra-durability and high-strength performance.
Its large sweet spot, edge guard, polypropylene honeycomb core, universal grip, better control and placement, and ultra-durability make Pickleball Central Rally Tyro 2 Pickleball Paddle an excellent choice for beginners and intermediate level play.
- Its core is made of polypropylene and face is made of composite material.
- Edge-guard technology enhances strength.
- It comes with a 30-day return policy and a 1-year money-back warranty.
- The ultimate grip fits almost every hand, permits a quick wrist action.
- It is perfect for beginners and intermediate players.
- It is not for tournament use
15. Prince Response Pro Pickleball Paddle – (Best Prince Pickleball Paddle)
Prince Response Pro Paddle brought an advanced look with its extremely round design. This creates a wonderful hit zone with a mild touch that will hold your grip on the handle.
The thick layer of polymer core produces a certain amount of strength in each swing. It also makes it easier to control the speed and direction of the pickleball.
Prince Response Pro is 8-1/4 inches wide and has thin protection to provide plenty of usable space. It is reliable in performance. Its grim is 5-1/2 inches long so that you can have remarkable reach. It is also great for players who use both hands.
You can order this paddle either with a small or medium grip and a different weight that best suits your style of play.
Its face has a large “p” for Prince superimposed on a zigzag background. Ten dollars from each purchase of this paddle is donated to a nonprofit organization serving U.S. veterans. It offers players many opportunities to generate strokes with a large amount of pop, control, and speed. It is available in multiple weights of handles and different color options.
- Round shape turns a larger sweet spot that is suitable in backhand and forehand.
- The fiberglass surface improves touch and permits you to spin the ball.
- It is designed according to USAPA standards
- Two weight selections for all types of players.
- The head is light and has fewer dead spots.
USAPA approved, large sweet spot, fiberglass surface, wide range, and ultra-durability make Prince Response Pro Pickleball Paddle an excellent choice for professional players.
- Longer handle offers a wide range to play.
- Thick Polymer core generates more powerful shots
- They come in four different color options.
- It produces perfect serve and enables you to play well at the baseline.
- The USA made a paddle with a high durability guarantee.
- It is not suitable for beginners.
16. OneShot Pickleball Paddle – ProShot Series – (Best Large Grip Pickleball Paddle)
The design of OneShot Pickleball ProShot Paddle is versatile that enables you to adopt the style of play you like. It has a long arm for both hands play but still offers a wide face. Whether you are attacking or defending against a rapid explosion, this paddle has the speed, weight, and quality you need.
This paddle is made of a graphite surface that has a USAPA-approved structure to give it an extra spin. The polymer core is wide enough to provide strength and reduce vibrations. Its weight is between 7.4 – 8.1 ounces. The grips are available in medium and large sizes so you can select the right size.
The paddle design has a black surface with the name and logo of OneShot in the middle. The OneShot ProShot paddles are made to suit the needs of the court and improve reliability.
- It has a USAPA approved design.
- Light and average weight paddle are best for beginners & advanced players.
- Polypropylene Honeycomb core
- It has a textured graphite surface.
- Weight ranges between 7.4-8.1 ounces.
USAPA approved, large sweet spot, polypropylene honeycomb core, textured graphite surface, vibration-reducing capability, spin, and power, and great quality make OneShot ProShot Pickleball Paddle an excellent choice for beginners and professional-level play.
- It has a vibration-reducing capability.
- Highly recommend for anyone, whether a beginner or advanced pickle ballplayer.
- It provides great control, and the textured graphite gives a wicked spin.
- Great quality, and it sure feels good to hit.
- The price range is so reasonable for a good paddle that fits my finesse approach.
- It has got great control, provides more grip for a spin and the power.
- Grip quality is not up to the mark.
Read More: How to keep the ball low?
Ultimate Buyer Guide: How To Choose A Pickleball Paddle
The Pickleball paddle is the most important tool in the game. It can greatly affect your playing style and body condition after the game.
The best method to select a paddle is to try it. The five main factors to consider while selecting a pickleball paddle are weight, grip size, material, length, and power and control.
|Pickleball Paddle Weight|
|Heavy Paddle||>7.3 oz|
|Midweight Paddle||7.3 – 8.4 oz|
|Lightweight Paddle||<8.5 oz|
Weight is the most important feature while selecting a pickleball paddle. It is actually the feel when you grab it, play the whole game and swing it. The weight of paddles ranges between 6 – 14 ounces, and it will affect their strength and control.
A lighter paddle is easy to control but produces less power. On the other hand, a heavier paddle is difficult to control but produces more power. But it can cause elbow and arm strain.
So, try to choose an average paddle weight between 7 – 8.5 ounces. Keep in mind that a lighter paddle needs more energy and swing to hit the ball hard, which can lead to injury or pain.
The next factor to consider is the size of the grip. Always choose a grip size that fits your hand. A paddle with a very large grip can slip from your hand and cause damage. The smaller grip gives you more control and play. A larger grip offers more stability.
The best way is to try different grip-size paddles. If you are unsure about the two sizes, it is best to choose a smaller grip. You can add duct tape to make it larger if you feel it is too small.
How to Measure Grip Size by your Height:
|Your Height||Grip Size|
|5’3″ – 5’8″||4 1/8″ to 4 1/4″ Grip|
|5’9″<||4 1/2″ Grip|
Material of paddles:
Paddles are usually made of three materials: wood, composite, or graphite. Wood is the heaviest and cheapest material. You should consider the weight problem while selecting a wood paddle. Composite paddles are medium-range.
They include a mid-range price tag and come in a wide range of weights and sizes. Graphite paddles are very expensive but are lightweight and strong.
The core of the pickleball paddle can be made of different materials. The most popular paddle cores are:
- Nomex Core
- Aluminum Core
- Polypropylene Core
Generally, paddles increase the length of the face by shortening the length of the handle. There are new players that are using longer paddles. The two main benefits of the longer handle are:
- It provides you with more reach to the balls.
- It enhances the speed of the arm.
However, longer paddles also make the head a little heavier and unusable on the net.
Power and Control:
If you are a professional player, choose a composite paddle with more control and less power.
If you want to stay behind the court and need maximum speed with negligible effort, a more powerful paddle might be right for you. You should choose a paddle with more power if you are playing singles.
Q.1. What is the best pickleball paddle?
The choice of the best pickleball paddle depends upon your playing style. Because of the spin-grab feature, grip cushioning, 7-layer coating, arm protection, spinning capability, and vibration-reducing feature, Pro Kennex Ovation Speed Pickleball Paddle is the best pickle paddle for me.
Q.2. How do I pick a paddle from so many choices?
The best way to choose a paddle is to try it. Ask other pickleball players if you can try theirs. Try different weights and grip sizes. If you find a light that feels good and balanced in your hand, try it in the court. If you do not have a variety of paddles to try, this guide is a useful tool for making choices.
Q.3. I am purchasing my first paddle, any advice?
Your first paddle should be a classic paddle. Classic paddles have about 7 ¾ – 8 inches face and 15 ½ – 15 ¾ inches long.
Q.4. What is the difference between fiberglass and graphite paddles?
Paddles made of fiberglass often weigh more than graphite paddles. Fiberglass paddles are believed to be more reliable, and graphite paddle is believed to have more control. Both these paddles are light and strong.
Q.5. How do I find a paddle with power?
Choose a heavyweight paddle if you want more power in your paddle. Power comes with weight.
All the pickleball paddles listed in this article would be a great choice. The final decision you will make is yours. A paddle that will work best for you depends on your playing style and personal preferences. Some paddles will work better for a specific purpose than others.
The paddles in this article are all amazing, but one would be the right choice for you. Depending on the type of player you are, you can choose a paddle with greater control or more power capability. If you choose the option that suits the way you play, everything will be fine.
Find out here which are the best-selling paddles on Amazon right here:
Read More About: