Tennis is one of the most popular sports in the world, and it certainly attracts a lot of attention as well. A lot of people practice tennis at their local sports complex or the school. If you are also fond of tennis, then one thing that you would surely need is a nice tennis racquet. There are many brands available in the market, but which one is the best? There is a lot of variation in terms of quality, as there are many local manufacturers in the race as well. If you are playing in a series, then you would surely want to possess the best tennis racquet for yourself. We are here to help you in scoring a point, and we will make this easy by sharing a list of top 5 tennis racquet brands with you. Check out more details in the section below
Top 5 Best Tennis Racquet Brands
In this section, you will learn about some of the best brands of tennis racquet available in the country. You can choose the products from these brands without any doubt. Also, we have listed the best product from each brand, and you can choose to navigate to the product page to check out more details about the same.
The first brand that we would like to talk about is Wilson. It is one of the best available in the market, and a lot of credit goes to advanced engineering techniques. The brands use the best of technology to manufacture the tennis racquet that gives you a lot of power in every shot. The balance is optimal, and they have the right amount of weight. You can check out various models and versions from this brand.
- Uses Volcanic Technology to provide power and stability to the user.
- The long main strings provide a lot of power while hitting the short.
- Has improved shock pads to provide a better grip and comfort.
- Nothing that we could notice.
The second brand that we have is from Head, and if you are a beginner or an intermediate player, you can opt for this brand. These tennis racquets are of good quality, and you would never experience a bent head because of the frame that is made of titanium and graphite fibre. This gives a lot of stability and strength to the tennis racquet.
- Available in multiple options for the grip. Also, the frame is made of graphite fibre & titanium
- Suitable for beginners to intermediate levels.
- It has a heavy head balance, which gives you stability and control while hitting the ball.
- Some players find the wires to be a little stiff than expected.
The next brand that we are going to talk about is Babolat, and we are sure that you are already aware of the reputation of this brand. It is one of the sturdiest tennis racquets that you can buy, and this is only because it uses carbon fibre in the body. These tennis racquets are available at an affordable price, and you must have a look at these once.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Uses Babolat Spiral Tex Synthetic Gut
- The frame is designed with the carbon fibre
- Nothing as such
At number 4, we are going to talk about the brand Tecnifibre and this deserves a special place on our list. The brand classifies the tennis racquet as per the weight of the frame so that the user can purchase according to their needs. The grip is really good and the string used is also of the best quality that provides power when needed.
- Available in different variants as per the weight of the tennis racquet.
- It comes with a Tecnifibre grip, which absorbs the impact.
- It has good balance and weight distribution.
- Nothing that we could notice.
Honestly speaking, this is one of the best brands that you will find across the globe. The only reason why we have it at the bottom of the list is because of the price. The fact is that you are paying for what you are getting, and this is the reason why it is a little more expensive than other brands. The quality and features are unmatchable.
- It uses a black micro core for enhanced stability.
- Features lock booster system and Namd Graphite technology.
- The best that you can get in the market.
- One of the most expensive tennis racquet brands on the list.
Buying Guide for Best Tennis Racquet
If you have just started playing tennis, then we are sure that you would be interested in knowing about the factors that are going to impact your purchase. In this section, we are going to share some of the points that you need to consider while choosing a tennis racquet. Do not worry as we are going to keep this short.
- Head Size – This is the area that is used to hit the ball. There are majorly four sizes available when you talk about the head size. The first one is Midsize, which has an area of 80 to 94 sq. Inch. The second one is Mid plus, which has an area of 95 sq. inch to 105 sq. inch. Then comes the oversized tennis racquet, which has an area between 110 sq. inch to 115 sq. inch, and lastly, you have super oversized, which has an area of 116 sq. inch to 135 sq. inch. The large size would cover up more area but then you might have to compromise on agility and speed. To give you a better perspective, the professionals opt for the smallest available size.
- Weight Distribution – This is another factor that will impact your choice. For the beginners, we would recommend a tennis racquet with a heavy head but if you are an advanced player, then you can opt for something that is a lot more balanced. A light tennis racquet head would enable you to generate more swing while you are hitting the ball but it would also need more power.
- Grip – The last thing that you may consider is the size of the grip. You get a size option of 1 to 5 if you are buying a tennis racquet in the UK and 1 is the smallest. The suitable ones for children are a grip between 1 & 2 whereas most of the women would opt for a grip size between 2 & 3. Lastly, the men would opt for a grip size of 4 to 5.
This was all for today, and we hope you are able to shortlist the best tennis racquet for yourself. After you purchase the tennis racquet, practice a little with it, and this will help you in ensuring that you get used to the new tennis racquet. If you are playing in a club or at your sports complex, then you can also choose some of the good tennis balls available in the market. Do share this webpage with your friends and give them a tough competition.