For any activity to play, tool is very important. No one can perform his duty well without using any tool. So, we can say that racquet is a very important tool for tennis players. To perform the best strokes and improve their skill and technique best tennis racquet is very important.
For the tennis player, it is essential to choose the best tennis racquet which should be optional for tennis players according to their playing style and budget. Many players think that cost depends on quality, but it’s not fair. Sometimes high cost makes you fool. So, a costly racquet never means it is the best tennis racquet. We have compared the best tennis racquets you can read here.
Top Picks You Can Buy Under $100 in 2022
There are many tennis racquets available which are you can buy under $100. In this article, you will get the list of 7 best tennis racquets under $100. The performance of these racquets is so good, and it looks very professional and stylish.
|Head MicroGel Radical Tennis Racket||10/10|
|Head Titanium Ti S5 Tennis Racket||9.9/10|
|Strung Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis Racket (Best Selling)||9.8/10|
|Wilson [K] O Strung Tennis Racket||9.7/10|
|Boost Strike Babolat Tennis Racket||9.6/10|
|Babolat Pure Drive 2021||9.5/10|
|Senston Tennis Racket 27-inch||9.4/10|
1. Head MicroGel Radical Tennis Racquet – (Best Selling Tennis Racquet)
Microgel radical is the best tennis racquet at $100. It is suitable for beginners and intermediate players. This racquet is made of silicon-based on Avant-Garde material.
Head MicroGel Radical tennis has a low density, and its performance is well. Due to low density, it easily carries for players. Its weight is only 10.4 ounces. When the player is playing in the baseline or net, it feels like the rock-solid.Main Features
- Its head size is 98 square inches.
- The size of the beam is 21 mm.
- Its string pattern is 18 x 20.
- The length of Head Micro Gel Tennis Racquet is 27 inches.
- It has a small sweet spot.
2. Head Titanium Ti S5 Tennis Racquet – (Best Cheap Tennis Racquet)
The Titanium Ti S5 has comfort zone technology in its functions. If you are a slow and medium speed player, this is the best option for you under $100. It has a larger sweet spot as compared to other racquets under $100. It feels comfortable on a player’s hands and arms. The hitting of this racquet is very smooth. It feels vibrations which are equally distributed on the racquet and give a comfortable feeling.
The grip size of the head titanium Ti tennis racquet is between 43/8 and 41/8. So, the player has the option to buy this according to their choice and needs. If you are a beginner, the choice of this racquet is best for you.Gilles Simon loves to play with head racquets.Main Features
- It is best for beginners due to medium speed.
- Its sweet spot is larger.
- Its grip size is 43/8 and 41/8.
- It is a comfort zone pre-strung tennis racquet.
3. 5.3 Strung Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis Racquet Reviews – (Best Wilson Racquet)
This is one of the best racquets under $100 due to explosive power. Wilson Hyper Hammer has an iconic frame and larger sized head. It is strong and durable. Players were feeling comfortable while playing.
It is easy to handle both beginner and average players. Its hitting power is very strong. It has a large sweet spot as compared to other tennis racquets. Its manufacturing material is graphite. Some of the important features are given below.Main Features
- The size of the head is 110 square inches.
- The size of the beam is 21 mm.
- Its string pattern is 16 x 20.
- The length of Head Micro Gel Tennis Racquet is 27.5 inches.
- Having short swings.
- It has a large sweet spot.
4. Wilson [K] O Strung Tennis Racquet Best Performance Value – (Best Rackets under 100)
Wilson [K] zero is the best tennis racquet under $100. It is suitable for beginners and intermediate players. This racquet has [K] factor technology for its construction material. This tennis has a low density, and its performance is well. Due to low density, it easily carries for players.
Wilson strung is a lightweight tennis racquet. Its weight is only 9.1 ounces. When the player is playing in the baseline or net, it feels like the rock-solid. It has a larger head size is 118 square feet. It is easily swinging in the air. It is easily affordable.Main Features
- Its head size is 118 square inches.
- The size of the beam is 21 mm.
- Its string pattern is 18 x 20.
- The length of Wilson k Tennis Racquet is 27.5 inches.
- It has a larger sweet spot as compared to other tennis racquets.
- Its balance is 6 points.
- Its weight is only 9.1 ounces.
5. Boost Strike Babolat Tennis Racquet – (Best Babolat Racquet)
It is best for newbies and junior players. Its frame is full-sized. So, it is easily handled for beginners and amateur ones. The size of the Babolat tennis racquet is 10.1 ounces. So, it is a lightweight strung. Its spinning power is best for both beginners and experienced players. The size of its string pattern is 16 x 19. It has an oversized head whose length is 102 square inches.
These features make the Babolat tennis wonderful, and its performance is precise. It has a woofer grommet system to make sure that its string is powerful and comfortable. It is made of graphite material. Which is durable and long-lasting. Its grip size is 41/8. Jo Wilfried Tsonga is also a fan of babolat racquets.Main Features
- Its head size is 102 square inches.
- The size of the beam is 21 mm.
- Its string pattern is 16x 19.
- The length of the Babolat Tennis Racquet is 27.5 inches.
- The size of the Babolat tennis racquet is 10.1 ounces.
- Graphite is used for its manufacturing material.
- This racquet has a large sweet spot.
- The size of the grip is 41/8.
6. Babolat Pure Drive 2022 Junior 25 Inch Racquet (Blue/Pink)
The best latest model for an ambitious junior is the Babolat Pure Drive 2022 25 Tennis Racquet. The 25-inch racquet is great for playing an orange ball on a 60-feet field. For more strength and flexibility on quicker swings, Babolat used a modern lay-up configuration named the HTR method in the Pure Drive 25.
Babolat introduced the FSI Control technology that uses diamond form grommets for a greater sweet spot and much more power. The modern mirror cosmetic mixes black with blue and appears similar, albeit with an injection of pink, to the standard models. The Pure Drive 25 is available pre-strung with black Syn Gut from Babolat. Babolat shrank the head to 98 in2 for greater versatility for the 2022 Pure Drive 25 and rendered the string design 16×17 for better exposure to spin.
- It is made of Aluminum.
- All of the Babolat Pure Drive’s innovations and quality, but in a lightweight, more maneuverable racquet suited to young, active players.
- This latest junior racquet is perfect for a 9-11-year-old who is aiming to progress to competitive games.
- It is two inches smaller than the racquet used by the adults.
- Its strung weight is 8.4 oz
- Its head size is 100 sq. in. and has a length of 25 in.
With a common theme, Babolat Pure Drive continues. It’s simple to use and filled with strength and spin. And players who traditionally have not gravitated towards the Pure Dive can try out this latest design to improve the feeling.
7. Senston Tennis Racket 27-inch Professional Tennis Racquet
The length of the Senston Tennis Racket is 27 inches. It is perfect for beginners and experienced tennis players as well. And for its vibration reducer, this racket will enable you to play easily without damaging your wrist. You can also get a strong batting sensation from the shock absorbers of the racket. This racket’s unstrung weight varies from 260-280g. This weight aids in fast and long-term play sessions to boost handling.
This racket’s superior aluminum incorporation molding technology helps you drive the racket with decreased drag and provides you with outstanding efficiency. You can make good strikes and bounce with this; it will help you monitor the racket’s movements. This racket’s free string pattern tends to increase strength and spin.
- Its length is 27 inches.
- It has an open string pattern.
- It offers high power and control.
- Perfect for junior and senior players.
- It offers power and spin.
It’s an inexpensive tennis racket with great features that gives a nice start to your tennis adventure for novice players. This is a strong, secure, and well-constructed racket.
How to choose the best tennis racquet?
If you want to buy the best tennis racquet for playing like a champion, please follow the following instructions.
Grip Size of Tennis Racquet
The best grip size is 4 to 8 inches for adults. It depends on the size of your middle finger. If you are a beginner or kid, check the size of your middle finger and length of the palm. For kid’s best grip size is 4 to 4.1, 4.3 inches. If you are a mature one or adult, you can also check the size of your middle finger and length of a palm. For adults, the size of the grip is 5 to 8 inches.
Length of Tennis Racquet
When you want to choose a tennis racquet for yourself, check its length. The average length of tennis racquet for an adult is 27 to 27.5 inches. 26.5 to 29 inches length of racquets are available. It also depends on the size of your hands. For an expert tournament player, 29 inches length is the best for a tennis racquet. Because long length provides a large surface area for groundstrokes.
Check out the following infographic for more info:
Weight and Balance of Standard Tennis Racquet
Weight of Tennis Racquet
These two features are most important when you choose a racquet. A heavyweight racquet is more stable, powerful and transfers less shock to shoulders and hands as compared to the lighter ones. But for beginners and kids, a lightweight tennis racquet is the best choice.
Balance of Tennis Racquet
The balance of a tennis racquet is also an important factor when you want to buy a racquet. For balancing the racquet, it has three things. One is Headlight, head weight, and last is balanced. Traditional players use a headlight tennis racquet to play. Because head light tennis racquet provides them flexibility and comfort during playing.
Frame size and Stiffness
Tennis Racquets have three types of frames.
- Flexible frame: The size of the flexible frame is 63 and below.
2. Medium size stiffens frame: Its size ranges from 64 to 67.
3. Stiff tennis racquet frame: Greater than 68.
Stiff frame racquet bends less and releasing less energy from the ball, whereas the flexible frame bends more and loses more energy. A flexible racquet is best for advanced players because the advanced player gets control and comfort on a racquet.
Swing Weight of Racquet
It means how much weight is felt when you swing the racquet. Higher weight swing offers more comfort, power, and stability. Whereas low weight swing offers less comfort, less power, and stability.
Read More About: How to Practice Tennis Alone
Q.1: Is heavyweight tennis racquet is best for beginners?
Advanced players use heavyweight tennis racquets during tournaments. Because heavyweight tennis racquet gives flexibility and more power when hitting the ball. The heavy racquet has easily handled the ball without using extra effort. So, the heavy weight racquet is more powerful and comfortable for both beginners and adults than light ones if you were not able to handle a heavyweight racquet than use the lightweight.
Q.2: What is the best size of a tennis racquet?
There are three types of tennis racquets.
1.Heavyweight: Weight of heavy tennis racquet is 11 to 12 ounces.
2.Medium Weight: Medium size racquet is between 9.8 to 10.9 ounces.
3.Light Weight: Lightweight tennis racquet is between 9 to 9.4 ounces.
The best size of tennis racquet is between 11 to 12 ounces because a heavyweight tennis racquet has more control, power, and flexibility on the racquet.
Q.3: What is the average price of tennis racquets?
It depends on manufacturing material and features available. The average price of a tennis racquet is under $100 for beginners and kids. Some expert and advanced players use expensive racquets under 200 to 300 dollars. If graphite is used for its manufacturing, it is expensive and durable.
Q.4: What is the best tennis racquet grip size?
Grip size depends on your age and gender. For kids and beginners, average grip size is 4.1 to 4.3/8, and for adults and advanced players, it ranges from 4.3/4 or 4.1/2. Ladies’ grip size is 4.3/8.
Take a look at these racquets from the same price range:
- Perimeter Weighting System for ultimate balance
- Midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- BLX- Basalt Carbon Fiber Composite reduces racket vibrations for better feel
- Cushion Aire Grip for more comfortable grip
- Lightweight and highly maneuverable around the net
- 🥇1.Triangular Structure and Comfortable Wooden Handle Double Shock Absorption: This tennis racket uses a triangular-shaped frame to absorb shock....
- 🥇2. Independent Hole Position, Double Hole Technology Threading: Each threading hole on the racket adopts independent rubber hole position and is...
- 🥇3. Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Metal Double-Mix Material: The racket frame is made of carbon fiber and aluminum metal mixed material, and the handle...
- 🥇4. Lightweight and Comfortable Experience: Weight of the unstrung adult tennis racket is about 0.61lb,very light. The tennis racket length is...
- 🥇5.Quality After-sales Service: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed, especially for beginners...
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all...
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Conquest recreational tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 108"...
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 9.7 oz, Head Size : 108in, Length: 27in, Grip Size: 4.25in.
- Product Description(One Pack): Length: 27in, Grip Size:4.25 in, Weight: 280±5g, Head Size: 105 in. The design of the racket allows you to grasp the...
- Integrated Structure Vibration Dampe: The racket is equipped with Vibration Dampe and adopts integrated structure to make the racket more stable and...
- Comfortable OverGrip: In order to make your handle comfortable to hold, the tennis racket uses Double Overgrip (base overgrip + high-elastic...
- Suitable for You: In order to allow beginners and professional players to better use the racket when playing, we have exclusively designed the head,...
- After-sales Service: When you are not satisfied with the product, we will provide you with free return and exchange service. If you have any...
Read More About: