Ana Ivanovic Is a New Candidate for the Tennis Hall of Fame in 2024

Ana Ivanovic Is a New Candidate for the Tennis Hall of Fame in 2024

Ex-professional tennis player Ana Ivanovic of Serbia is a new candidate for the Tennis Hall of Fame in 2024. She had a candidacy last year, but she did not get enough votes from the committee that has 75% of the votes, while the remaining 25% of votes go to the fans that get to vote on the ITF website.

Ana Ivanovic is ex-number one on the WTA list, and she held the top 5 positions for 91 weeks throughout her career. She won the French Open in 2008, and she managed to advance to the finals in 2007 and the finals at the Australian Open in 2008.

She won a total of 15 WTA titles and, with the Serbian national team, managed to reach the finals of the FED Cup in 2012. She retired in 2016.

Darinka Aleksic has been writing for Tennis Tips since its launch and has been an integral part of our team. Her role is to cover topics regarding everything tennis-related around the globe. From expert equipment reviews to exercise tips and tricks, she covers all the fields with a lot of attention to detail.

Her goal is to deliver top-notch tennis content and keep you up to date with everything in the modern tennis era while also reminding you about the game’s roots and history. Sports have always been a fundamental part of her life ever since she started playing tennis at the age of seven.

About US is more than a website; it’s a thriving community of fellow tennis lovers.

We’re always eager to hear from fellow tennis lovers and are committed to responding promptly.

Lates Posts

All Posts