A lot of crosswise movement is involved in a Tennis match. This movement involves rapid and excellent balance of the body. Your response depends on your shoes. So, a tennis lover must have the right pair of shoes in the court if he wants a feel like a professional player. A lot of shoes are now available in the market that are particularly designed for tennis game. These tennis shoes are comfortable and lightweight and provide extra grip and support.
Moreover, these shoes are highly durable and easy to wear, clean and wash. A list of 10 Best Tennis Shoes For Men is compiled in this article. This list has been compiled after a lot of research.
Product reviews by experts and actual users are examined who examined these tennis shoes in different playing conditions, surfaces, types of foot and different body weights. Moreover, specifications of the shoes, strength, quality and price was also considered while providing the list of the best available tennis shoes for men. This article enables you to select the best tennis shoe according to your requirements.
Our Top Pick Best Tennis Shoes For Men Reviews 2021
We have compiled a list of 10 best tennis shoes for men. The shoes are selected and put on the list after a lot of research. Reviews provided by specialists and real users are analyzed who have tested these tennis shoes with a variety of conditions, surfaces, and with a variety of body weights and foot types. In addition, shoe specifications, quality, durability, and price of the product was also taken into account to provide the best list of available tennis shoes for men.
List of Best Tennis Shoes For Men 2021 Reviews
|Tennis Shoes For Men||Rating||Price|
|ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 7||9.9/10|
|NIKE Men's Court Lite||9.6/10|
|Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer||9.8/10|
|ASICS Men's Gel-Dedicate 5||9.7/10|
|Adidas Men's Game court Tennis Shoe||9.6/10|
|Adidas Men's Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe||9.5/10|
|ASICS Men's Gel-Challenger 11 Tennis Shoe||9.4/10|
|ASICS Men's Gel-Game 6 Tennis Shoe||9.5/10|
|New Balance Men's mc806 Tennis Shoe||9.6/10|
|Adidas Men's Adizero Ubersonic 3 Tennis Shoe||9.3/10|
1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoe – (Best Selling Men Tennis Shoes)
These ASICS men’s tennis shoes are considered to be more premium than previously discussed. They are available in 5 great color combinations, including black / Silver / Red combination are most loved. ASICS has dedicated to making its shoes perfect in every aspect of making the tennis game great as well as in casual wear. It has two separate versions specifically for men and women, for which the female model is further softened. Both versions include a rare gel cushioning system that can reduce shock when impacted and also protect the feet. It also helps in multi-level movement as the foot goes through the gait cycle.
Besides, these tennis sneakers are fitted with a top Flexion Fit to provide comfort and support to the middle foot. In addition, the super Ahar material used on the outside that makes it perfect for hard courts by reducing wear and tear. It is made of 100% imported synthetic material. It is one of the best selling and performance wise one of best shoes.Main Features:
- It has durable synthetic outer panels.
- It has flexion fit upper to increase comfort without sacrificing support.
- It is made of 100% synthetic material.
- It has a PGuard toe protector to enhance toe durability.
- It comes with a six-month warranty.
2. NIKE Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes – (Best Men’s Tennis Court Shoes)
NIKE Men’s Court Lite Tennis Shoes comes with an amazing price range and excellent quality. They are available in 18 color combinations and various sizes. A combination of natural and synthetic leather, including mesh base, is used to maintain durability and breathing capacity along with comfort during play. These shoes are designed specifically with GDR rubber for hard tennis courts to increase traction and resistance. Just like in tennis games, the toes are most affected, so additives for abrasion resistance are added with the “Phylon” midsole to provide additional comfort.
Along with comfort and stability, it is durable enough to bear quick twists and turns. It is not the best shoes in terms of looks, but it is ultimately a superb tennis trainer that can step up to the baseline as the game develops. With all these qualities, it comes with a great price. If you are looking for a cushioned tennis shoe, then NIKE court lite is the top-rated shoe among all.Main Features:
- It is made of textile and synthetic material.
- Its upper is meshed to enhance ventilation.
- Its GDR outsoles have durable traction.
- It has extra material for toe protection.
- It has a phylon midsole for additional comfort.
3. Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer – (Top Rated Men’s Tennis Shoes)
This shoe from NIKE is one of the best-selling men’s tennis shoes available on Amazon due to its variety, usability, and price. There are 6 color combinations and various sizes available. Its leather top skin enhances durability and maintains suitable airflow for ideal performance. The shoes are very comfortable because they are cushioned with a long-sleeved encapsulated air sole. In addition, for good traction, the shoe has a solid rubber outsole that will prevent you from falling and slipping on various surfaces.
The best thing about this shoe is that it is hand made. Its sole is made of synthetic material. Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch. Foam Phylon midsole enhances cushioning and shock abortion ability. It is a lightweight shoe which is useful in gym and training. As for the comfort well, these have always been some of the most comfortable sneakers. These feel like pillows on feet, and you can walk and stand for hours with no foot pain or fatigue.Main Features:
- It has leather uppers that enhance support and airflow.
- It allows you to move naturally.
- Its phylon midsole increases cushioning.
- It is a man-made imported shoe.
- It takes the pressure off the knee.
4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoes – (Best Quality Men’s Shoes)
The ASICS Gel dedicate 5 men’s tennis shoes are specially equipped with a GEL cushioning system on the front and sole of the reliable rubber quality. Also, it comes with a “Trusstic System,” because of which it is lightweight and durable. For this reason, these are perfect shoes for tennis players as they fulfill durability and stability requirements. Luckily, they are very good for people who have big feet and for those who want to use them in indoor games. Some other features include an unmarked footprint, so you don’t have to worry about using them indoors. These tennis shoes are available in 5 color combinations as well as in various sizes.
These shoes are designed for all types of surfaces without compromising on performance and durability. You will feel it as your body part with its superb cushioning and classic looks. ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 tennis shoe has a great price for recreational players in terms of quality standards.Main Features:
- It has a flexible upper shoe design.
- It provides stability in all types of courts.
- Its solid rubber outsole increases durability and traction.
- It has forefoot get the cushioning system to enhance shock absorption.
- It has trusstic system technology to made outsole lighter.
5. Adidas Men’s Game court Tennis Shoe – (Best Tennis Shoes For Lower Back Pain)
Adidas Men’s Gamecourt tennis shoe is designed to help you provide additional performance in every incoming tennis game.
Breathable meshed top with TPU enhancements and lace closures keep the feet cool, dry, and comfortable and fit throughout the game. It has an unmarked and durable “Adiwear”, which allows you to play indoor games with no problems, while still providing great appeal for fast movement and lateral movement. The bottom sole is made of hard slip-free rubber.
Also, ABZORB paddings and Adituff foot protection and abrasion-resistant along with Cloudfoam midsole keep your feet protected, cushioned, and stable from the moment you wear them. These lightweight shoes are available in six different color combinations and a variety of sizes, ensuring anyone can get their hands on it. By considering its quality and comfort, they are very inexpensive. The combination of textile and synthetic material ensures that it fits with the quality standards of Adidas.Main Features:
- It is affordable with high performance.
- It has an outer rubber sole to enhance comfort and absorb shocks.
- It is lightweight with an excellent fit.
- They are sturdy with good lateral stability.
- It is made of textile and synthetic material.
6. Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe – (Best Adidas Men’s Tennis Shoes)
The “Adiprene” sign guarantees maximum comfort despite the impact. The Barricade frame offers stability, durability, and flexibility, particularly in the midfoot area. During play, toes are the hardest part. Therefore, the shoe has built-in foot protection associated with abrasion-resistant “Adituff” technology. It also protects you from foot resistance during extreme lateral movement. With all its amazing features, these Adidas sneakers are the perfect choice for professionals. It is available in 9 different color combinations and different sizes. These shoes look great to the eyes.
It features a well-designed mesh with support and flexible areas to ensure that it fits with every movement. It is soft and has a flexible tongue for a comfortable fit. Construction of inner liner for fit and Adiprene+ on the front foot maintains momentum and efficiency. An abrasion-resistant Adituff wraps the toe of the foot to protect against foot resistance during extreme service, posture, and lateral movement.Main Features:
- It has geophysical construction for anatomical fit and comfort.
- It has a slip fit durable design.
- It has a supportive midfoot torsion system.
- Its sole is removable.
- Adiprene under the heel for greater cushioning.
7. ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 11 Tennis Shoe Review
These men’s tennis shoes are just fantastic. You can choose from 5 different color mixes and various sizes to keep you updated on performance and appearance requirements. Just like other ASICS shoes available, these shoes are made from superior Flexion Fit materials that you can expect and enjoy. A distinctive feature is a midsole, made with “Solyte” material, which promotes cushioning and durability to the next level. Also, a personalized heel collar is something you would not find in other tennis shoes. It offers athletes matching foam used in collars and heels.
In addition, the integrated P-guard protects the foot from injury, and the GEL cushioning system offers excellent traction and absorbs shock when impacted. They also help you facilitate the transition of the legs during play. Its flexion fit top offers comfort without reducing support. PGuard toe protector increases toe life. GEL cushioning system at the back and front foot restricts the shock during the impact and allows movement at several planes. 2 layers of P.H.F (Personal Heel Fit) collar lining are integrated and modeled on the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.Main Features:
- It is made of imported synthetic material.
- It has a meshed upper to enhance breathability.
- Its midsole compound is lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA.
- It also features better cushioning and durability.
- It is made for a recreational tennis player.
8. ASICS Men’s Gel-Game 6 Tennis Shoe Review
This pair of shoes are available in 2 color combinations and in various sizes to make it assessable for everyone. It is wrapped with a well-known ASICS Gel cushioning system that reduces shock during propulsion. These shoes are lightweight, stable in the front foot, and supportive side by side. This is because of the TURRESIC technology, which decreases the weight while maintaining structural integrity. As for the traction and endurance required in a tennis game, the only solid rubber is specially designed, which makes them perfect for hard and rough courts.Main Features:
- The weight of this shoe does not slow down the player’s pace.
- This shoe comes with outstanding impact-absorbing features.
- Lots of people who continuously play on hard courts like the long-lasting features of this shoe.
- This shoe offers moderate arch support.
- This Asics trainer offers a satisfactory amount of underfoot cushioning.
- It provides decent traction.
- Some users prefer this Asics shoe due to its solid makeup.
- The 6th edition Asics Gel Game comes with a good value.
9. New Balance Men’s mc806 Tennis Shoe – (Best Tennis Shoes For Treadmill)
Traction, balance, comfort, and all the weight are the main factors when searching for the perfect tennis shoes. New Balance MC806 stability will get you the best experience of all the world. These laced shoes will give you exactly what you need to do your best on the field in every game. Tennis shoes should protect your feet. As you play, you force the sides of your legs to move.
Fingers and toes are the areas that need to be protected. The New Balance has raised and meshed toe area and a side panel that protects your toes when you shoot, quick turn, and stop. The ABZORB padding and the C-Cap midsole will provide you the support and comfort you need in that area.
Rubber sole provides maximum traction so you can get around the field easily. The leather and synthetic materials are both durable and comfortable and look great. Keep your toes safe with toes box. Keep your feet dry, cool, and comfortable with ABZORB cushioning and synthetic upper. With the New Balance, you gain the traction you need to keep your feet on the pitch.Main Features:
- It has a leather upper and synthetic sole.
- Reinforced, perforated toe box and side panels to protect the toe.
- It has ABZORB cushioning to reduce shock during impact.
- C-CAP midsole and un-marked outsole.
- Herringbone outsole provides traction and lateral motion.
10. Adidas Men’s Adizero Ubersonic 3 Tennis Shoe – (Best Selling Tennis Shoes)
These shoes are specially designed to play fast. It allows you to move around the field and keep you stable, regardless of whether you play on the net or rallying from the backline. It has a rubber sole that will give you the best grip, allowing you to stop and turn for a few seconds, keeping your feet stable.
The SPRINTFRAME construction is designed to offer speed and stability in the field. The ADIWEAR 6 sole makes the shoe very durable and tough. Lightweight, with an EVA midsole that adds a cushion to the midsole, keeps your feet comfortable for five long sets. Your toes often suffer while playing tennis and the best tennis shoes will certainly provide additional protection in this area.
Adidas has ADITUFF to provide needed protection and provide abrasion resistance in the area. The shaft features inches from the bottom of the arch for maximum comfort and support during the game. It is one of the best, most useful, lightest tennis shoes available in the market and they also look good. Adidas’s toes protection and traction increases your performance in the field and gives you the stability and speed you need to be competitive.Main features:
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch.
- They are equipped with Sprintframe construction for stability.
- It has a flexible meshed upper to enhance breathability.
- It has abrasion-resistant Adituff toe.
- It is supportive and lightweight
Read More About: Best Tennis Shoes For Clay Court
Q.1. What is the most durable tennis shoe?
The ASICS Gel Resolution 7 is one of the most popular tennis shoes ever made for men.
Q.2. What are the most comfortable tennis shoes for men?
The most comfortable tennis shoes for men are Adidas Men’s Game court Tennis Shoe, Adidas pure boost and NIKE Zoom Fly SP.
Q.3. Which are the best cheap tennis shoes?
The best cheap tennis shoes are Asics Gel-Venture 5, Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 and Under Armour Assert.
Q.4. How to buy tennis shoes?
While choosing best tennis shoes, check the following features for the best selection. Choose the brand, check price according to your budget, read the buyer reviews about the product, check the material, comfort level, durability, cushioning level, outsole, and insole material. You can also consider the type of court on which you like to play, playing style can also be an important factor.
Read More About: Best Tennis Racquets
So, here is my top tennis shoe available in the market for men. The top 10 tennis shoes are compiled in this review. All shoes are best in performance and have their pros and cons. As a final recommendation, I would say that the Asics Gel Resolution 7 is the best among all. I prefer it as the Gel Resolution is the best model on this list and more suitable for most players.
There are a lot of players on the lower levels that are not sponsored. They choose to wear the Gel Resolution line despite having a lot of other options. So, that is a strong vote of confidence. Finally, the most important takeaway is there is no such thing as a perfect shoe, at some point, you will have to make compromises in one area or another.
Here are some other great models for men:
- Lace-up sneaker featuring striped ghillie laces and rubberized logo
- Added heel cushioning
- Memory foam insole
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper
- External heel counter for additional support & structure
- Enhanced cushioning around ankle collar for superior comfort
- Full-length EVA sock liner for added comfort & a custom fit
Read Our Other Articles :