Ping pong includes striking a ball on the table using a paddle. The paddle used in this game includes a number of features. In this article, the best ping pong paddle under $50 are reviewed, which will help you improve your game. The best thing is that they all have a price of $50 or less.
So, if you are a beginner and want to improve your game without spending too much, then this article is perfect for you.
After a lot of research, the best ping pong paddles under $50 are listed in this article. The high quality is also taken into account while selecting these paddles.
Top Picks to Buy Under $50 in 2022
Lists OF Best Ping Pong Paddle Under $50 Reviews 2022
|STIGA Titan Table Tennis Racket (T1260)||10/10|
|Killerspin JET200 Table Tennis Paddle||9.9/10|
|STIGA Pure Color Advance Table Tennis Racket||9.8/10|
|Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket||9.7/10|
|Thunderline 6 Star Premium Ping Pong Paddle||9.6/10|
|STIGA Apex Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket||9.5/10|
1. STIGA Titan Ping Pong Paddle (T1260)
Stiga Titan table tennis rackets are available at a low price and are suitable for both beginners and intermediate players. It is lightweight due to the rubber-mounted on the blade of 5-layers. This racket uses cheap Triumph rubber.
I am playing for almost 9 months. If offers superb grip. It offers control and plays I need. I like its killer spin but the weight of the bat is not working for me. It is a lightweight paddle. This paddle is suitable for beginners who want to improve their game.
The paddle is very controllable, so you can play defensively if you wish. As already mentioned, it has less price and it is a beginner paddle. You can’t ignore this paddle’s feelings because it is a great tool for attack and defense.
The quality of this paddle construction is even more disappointing. Furthermore, sponge quality issues are also considered when professional players take this racket to play. This racket was approved by the ITTF for tournament use.
- It is designed according to ITTF tournament standards.
- It comes with crystal technology for maximum speed
- It comes with an Italian composite grip.
- It has a perfect weight and very good control.
- They offer perfect power.
2. Killerspin JET200 Table Tennis Paddle
The Killerspin JET200 table tennis paddle is considered as one of the best beginner table tennis rackets in the last 5 years. Recently its design has been updated. It is offered in 3 colors. But its performance is kept the same.
JET200 delivers a performance balance with entry price. The best feature of Killerspin JET200 is its excellent performance as compared to the cheaper paddles. It offers players enough control to be able to accumulate player rotation and power.
The rubber delivers more cushioning for the defense, and the black rubber is tighter, making it a powerful offensive weapon. It also generates small spin, which is suitable for beginners who are still learning the technique and practicing different shots.
The Killerspin seems to have a 100% sweet spot, I can counter any spin coming at me for a safe return over the net. It takes very minimal muscle memory to get down the right touch and the paddle does the rest.
- It is perfect for practicing basic strokes and ball control.
- It is designed for intermediate players who wish to progress in the game
- Stand in Amazon’s choice
- Its paddle has 5 layers.
- The paddle is covered with a PVC tape for protection
3. STIGA Pure Color Advance Table Tennis Racket
Stiga Pure Color Advance is beautifully designed. The racket is best for beginners and for players who want to play seriously. The alluring structure of this racket is available in four colors. This is a favorite choice for family and friends. It comes with a 3-star rubber on a 5-layer blade.
Rubber is not enough to produce a spin; this will allow players to make changes, which have been played more closely. This racket is useful for players who used to play defensive games and focus on ball positions. In addition, the thickness of the sponge is 1.5 mm, making it difficult to make power shots.
This rack is equipped with a comfortable and lightweight shake handle. However, it is balanced perfectly. Furthermore, it was approved by the ITTF to be used for the tournament. No dimples, smooth tacky surface, very grippy. Weight seems good, balance and finish seem good. If you like the smooth grippy paddle surfaces vs the dimpled ones, this paddle seems pretty good.
- It has excellent control due to ACS technology.
- It offers excellent speed with its crystal technology
- It has 3 Star Rubber with a 5-ply paddle
- It offers excellent spin and speed.
- It has a concave handle with a 1.5 mm sponge.
4. Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket
Butterfly 401 is known as a beginner paddle because it is more suitable for those who have just started playing ping pong. This paddle has a low price, so you can buy this paddle immediately after making your mind to play.
This paddle offers a nice speed and spins combined with great control. This paddle helps those players who have not yet gained balance and strength in the game of table tennis. Because this is a cheap product and can last a long time, you will get a nice value for your money.
To be exact, it has the longest life among paddlers at this price. So, it is a reliable tool for beginners in this game. Unlike paddles in this range, its rubber does not damage with time. The blades are excellent for aggressive shots.
- It provides perfect spin, speed, and control.
- Its rubber provides speed and generates spins to beat the opponent.
- It offers a superior grip and comfort.
- It comes with a case to protect the paddle.
- It is approved by ITTF for tournaments.
5. Thunderline 6 Star Premium Ping Pong Paddle
Thunderline 6 Star is the perfect choice for beginners who want to improve their offensive game. The paddle construction has a quality feel and the rubber is securely attached to the blades. The paddle is made of 7 layers of wood and has a rigid feel that makes the paddle fit. The approved ITTF rubber and 2mm sponge provide a strong base.
Thunderline offers excellent strike capability. It is often revised with the STIGA Pro Carbon, which is the best paddle for intermediate players. So, this might be a piece of advice on quality.
You can achieve great speed with Thunderline and improve your offensive game by generating spin. The defending ability is slightly less than described and you may find that STIGA Titan has little effect. As far as appearance, Overall, the racket is aesthetically beautiful. I think the guard edge tape around the blade isn’t quite wide enough to really cover up some of the jaggedness of the sponge.
- Much affordable yet superior quality.
- Came with a double layer plastic protector secured in a carry case.
- The carry case is excellent.
- Protects the rubber very well.
- The rubber is very thick with excellent padding on both sides.
6. STIGA Apex Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
The Stiga Apex paddle is designed for those players who aim to play ping pong professionally. This paddle is suitable for players who do not want to spend too much on a new ping pong paddle and want enough features according to their needs.
This paddle can produce good spin. It is made of “DRIVE” rubber mounted on top with ACS technology. In addition, it includes an Italian handle and a sponge of 2 mm thickness. A thick sponge produces more energy between the ball and the paddle surface.
Hence, it is a great choice for powerful shots. It has a 5-ply blade which is also lightweight and suitable for children who face difficulty while playing with heavy paddles. In addition, the player can play high-speed shots.
These are very good intermediate rackets. For the price, you really can’t ask for more. Yes, they are not the absolute best or second-best rackets you will find, but you have to compare the performance to the price. If you want to spend in the $20’s and $30’s range, I think this is the best you can get. Nice friction on the ball and definitely surpass the baseline rackets by a landslide.
- It is a high-performance table tennis paddle.
- It is approved by ITTF
- It offers maximum control by ACS technology.
- It comes with a 5-ply blade which is also lightweight.
- It comes with 2mm Sponge and a concave handle.
There are different brands that offer different style paddles. As a beginner, you need to choose a paddle with great care. However, you have to consider a few things while selecting a new paddle. Different players have different execution and grip styles.
The 6 best ping pong paddles under $50 are listed in this article. The selection of paddles also depends on your style of play. In addition, the ranking also helps to select the best paddle. The rating depends on strength, control, and play. There are features that vary from brand to brand and product to product, so that you can choose the right fit and choose the right paddle for your needs.
Q.1: What is the best ping pong racket for beginners?
For me, STIGA Titan Table Tennis Racket (T1260) is the best ping pong racket for beginners. It offers excellent balance, control, and comfort, so you can produce more shots and learn a variety of techniques.
Q.2: Which Ping Pong Paddle should I buy?
There are some features to consider while selecting a Ping Pong Paddle. You must check that it is comfortable, fits your style of play, and in the range of your budget. If you are a beginner, read this article to select the best beginner ping pong paddle.
Q.3: How long does the paddle rubber last?
It depends on the way of use and rubber quality. With daily use, you should replace the rubber within 6 to 12 months on average. However, some blades are designed to last longer. If the rubber starts to lose its thickness or it comes off the blade, then you need to replace the rubber.
Here are some other great models:
- Professional Quality – The rackets are made up of 5-ply blades with 5.6 mm thickness which are ideal for any all-rounder and offer you the edge when...
- Perfect Table Tennis Set – Abco Table Tennis Set includes 4 premium control-oriented paddles to help you take your game a few notches up, and 6...
- Ergonomic grip – The handles come in a flared design (narrower at top and wider at bottom) which not only offers superior grip on the blade but also...
- Beginner or Professional – This top quality table tennis set is ideal for everyone – whether you are a beginner, intermediate level player, a...
- Crafted with care – We are quite sure that you will be super impressed by the premium design of the paddles with a best-in-class 5 ply blade...
- 2-player ping pong set: the high-quality bundle includes 2 table tennis bats (black and red), 3 pingpong balls (orange and white) as well as a sleek...
- Quality wood: both rackets in the table tennis set consist of 5 layers of high-quality crack-resistant wood handles that will not splinter. The flared...
- Quality rubber padding: each table tennis paddle in the ping pong paddle set has rubber padding that is fused by premium glue that will hold over...
- Indoor and outdoor playability: each piece of the ping pong table set is strong enough to play both indoors and outdoors. The superior quality ensures...
- Reactive ping pong balls: the table tennis paddles and balls set includes three 3-star white and orange table tennis balls crafted with 40mm thick and...
Read More About: