The most important part of getting started with tennis is choosing the best tennis racquet for beginners. Your tennis racquet affects all things about tennis and is one of the most important decisions.
So, you should be very wise while choosing a tennis racquet for yourself. A good tennis racquet can change your game and helps you to have a great start in your professional career.
Our Top Pick Of Best Tennis Racquet for Beginners 2021 Reviews
Generally, beginners tend to select lightweight racquets with high performance. So, the following are our top pick tennis racquets reviews for beginners.
List OF Top Rated 10 Best Tennis Racquet For Beginners 2021[table id=25 /]
1. HEAD Ti.S6 Tennis Racquet-Strung
It is the best-selling tennis racquet in the market today. The Head Ti S6 is completely gigantic in the tennis racquet history. The combination of strength, weight, and balance makes it very important for anyone to play tennis. It contains a combination of titanium and graphite. Titanium creates a lightweight racquet with strength, and a graphite composite gives the racquet a unique feel and durability. This is a great makeup for beginners. Normally, when a beginner starts to beat the ball, he will experience severe pain in the arm. You will surely recommend it to your friends. When playing, a player never knows if he has a racquet in his hand. It is very lightweight and powerful.
It is important to note that most of the power comes with the Head Ti S6. This is perfect if you are just starting because you are learning. The Head Ti S6 is specially designed for beginners with short and compact stroke. Indeed, this racquet makes it easy to hit the ball over the net. Another way to do this is with a large head size. With the 115 square head, it is difficult for the player to miss the shot completely. To hit the ball and pass through the enemy’s net, the Head of S6 cannot be defeated.Main Features:
- It has a string pattern of 16×19.
- Its weight is 8 oz.
- Its length is 27.75 in.
- It does not come with a headcover.
2. Babolat Drive Max 110 Tennis Racquet (Pre-strung)
Players love Babolat Drive Max 110 Tennis Racquet due to its incredible ability to provide maximum impact and power. Many other racquets were made after this, but because of its qualities, it remains, and it is a power that will never be underestimated. Aside from the properties of Babolat Drive Max 110, it is also comfortable. But don’t think twice because the price is less than others having the same properties. It comes with excellent controls at full power and speed.
The Babolat Drive Max 110 comes in longer than any other type. It shows as soon as it is used for the first time, in terms of additional power and weight sensation. The Babolat Drive Max 110 has a fairly thick string motif and measures 20 inches. This results in the consistency and strong feelings of your shots. It may not be a bad choice for a double player trying to take a lost step. Offering a good sweet spot, this more tolerant large racquet fits the basics. We found the shorter shots provided a very good depth.Main Features:
- Its grip is made of Syntec Soft material built with Cortex Comfort Technology.
- A 16×20 string pattern provides outstanding spin capability.
- It has graphite construction.
3. Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Edition Tennis Racquet
It is a very lightweight and balanced racquet. The Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition tennis racquet offers stunning performance for beginners and intermediate players. It has a medium-sized head, mounted at 9.6 ounces strung, and a 16×19 open rope bed for players to enjoy the spin. Woofer string technology decreases annoying vibration while adding flavor and also enjoyment. It is the first racquet with an effective string linking system. This technology enables the player to enhance ball-racquet contact time to have maximum comfort and control over the shot.
When talking about racquet technology, woofer string technology allows strings to be freely set. The surface of the string will all react, unlike some strings, and this will allow for greater rotation, feel, and also absorbing unwanted vibrations while increasing the sensation. You can choose the color of the strings to stand in the field. Synthetic gut with high tension in the middle is included with this racquet without adding any extra cost. It is the best option for players looking for balance, speed, comfort, and spin at affordable prices. It comes with pink string.Main Features:
- It is light weight and well-balanced racquet.
- It has string linking system.
- It has woofer string technology to reduce vibrations.
4. Wilson Pro Staff Team Tennis Racquet
With larger head size and lighter weight, Wilson Pro Staff Team Tennis Racquet improve playability in a control-oriented frame. Its geometry and frameworks design are inspired by the current Pro Staff performance frame. It has pre-strung with Wilson Sensation, which is a multifilament string built for optimal comfort and playability. Wilson Pro Staff Team Tennis Racquet is best for versatile players. It has the best design and has all the features that you need to be successful in tennis.
With 10.5 ounces strung, the Pro Staff Team is designed for intermediate players who want an undisputable benefit of maneuverability. The Pro Staff Team should also appeal to dedicated beginners who want a racquet that will produce continuous improvement. On the field, the Pro Staff is very fast, allowing advanced players to find power and play. The strong construction of the beam gives it a crisp, smooth feel, and the 100-inch head provides enough control to give you the confidence to choose your ambitious target. Players who want to add topspin to the shot will appreciate the open 16×19 string model, which provides enough bite to release the ball hard to the ground.Main Features:
- It has matte finish with detailed pattern on the inner rim.
- It has large head size of 100 sq. in.
- Its weight is 10.4 oz.
- Its length is 27 in.
5. Babolat 2019 Boost D (Boost Drive) Tennis Racquet
The racquet is suitable for learners who want to play reliable performance. Because of ultra-Handy weight, Boost Drive offers excellent access to speed and rotation. The wide head will not allow you to make fouls.
When contact is not perfect, this racquet makes sure that the power and comfort still remain high. To add more comfort and strength, a time-tested Woofer management system is added to the racquet.
The dense and aerodynamic beam delivers this powerful racquet with high accuracy. It also gives it an outstanding feel on full swing. The medium length shot provides a brief depth, while the full cut opens a dizzying pace.
A good topspin player will enjoy the strong acceleration and 16 x 19 string pattern. Its head is of 105 square inch that offers a comfortable platform to stop the ball. It is very light weight that allows for unproblematic preparation. It makes sure that racquet reaches rapidly when pressure is on. In service, there is still a lot of power to be had.
- It is very light weight with superb power.
- It feels very good in the hand.
- It is strung with SpiralTex Babolat synthetic sheath
- It is very light weight with solid construction.
- It grips perfect in the hand and increases power and control.
- It is very affordable with excellent features.
6. Wilson Tour Slam Lite Tennis Racquet
Wilson Tour Slam Lite is a useful buy for beginner tennis players. Unlike the significant number of beginner racquets, this is particularly remarkable because it fits the level of skills that are required by moderate players. The Wilson Tour tennis racquet features 112 square inch head and is a great racquet that provides power and comfort. It has an area that generally affects where the beginner can safely hit the ball. It measures 27.5 inches long, which gives you the ability to hit the ball with more energy. By using this length, you can do so without flying too much to get to the ball and getting more turn and power.
The Wilson Tour tennis racquet represents the innovation of the power string extension, which strengthens your movement, producing incredible power. Generally, the racquet with an open string design provides the player with better quality and plays better when hitting the ball. It has a larger space between the ropes and less conversions, so the ball can bounce back with more force on the ground. The Wilson Tour tennis racquet has a headlight equalization that supports further development on the heavier side. It also includes Stop Stun Sleeves, which reduce the vibration and include more comfort.Main Features:
- It has power string bridge.
- Its main strings are longer to generate more power.
- It has shock stop sleeves to absorb vibration and enhance comfort.
7. HEAD Radical Jr Tennis Racquet
It is born to revolutionize the way we play tennis. HEAD has consistently introduced sports equipment into the modern age. For all levels of play, HEAD always offers the best tennis equipment in the market. HEAD Radical young tennis racquets are well suited for a variety of young players. This racquet is perfect for children ages between 9 to 11. The youth tennis racquets have a headlight balance that helps reduce vibration and helps with stability while hitting a ball. It is made of aluminum beams structure with absorbent inserts. This child tennis racquets will stay until the children outgrow up.
The HEAD Junior radical racquet series enables the kids to get started on the right path to a tennis life. It is a junior racquet with arm friendly and performs well without sacrificing performance. The aluminum construction is lightweight and durable. HEAD has been using the latest techniques available to improve sports equipment for decades. Now, HEAD has created the same vision and attention for all sports racquets to give you nothing but the best sports equipment and clothing available.Main Features:
- It provides best performance at initial level.
- Head light balance technology reduces vibration and enhances balance.
- It is made of aluminum, therefore, light weight and durable.
8. Babolat Nadal Junior 26″ Tennis Racquet
The junior tennis racquet of Babolat Nadal 26 is one of the latest additions to the Nadal junior stock of racquets. This 26-inch racquet is suitable for children ages between 10 to 12 years or children having 55 in height. This Nadal racquet is a young version of Nadal Pure Aero adult racquet and offers all the same features as the adult version. The Babolat Nadal 26 tennis racquet is made of lightweight aluminum frame, and you will find it lightweight but durable. It has an acceptable head size, so there is plenty of room for the inevitable mistakes for beginner players. It comes as pre-strung and has a black synthetic bow. It is easy to maneuver to make baby fit for the game.
The Babolat Nadal racquet 26 inches in size and designed with smaller hands and smaller frames. It is not designed for professional play and is designed for recreational use. This tennis racquet is made with a 105 square inch head and weighs 8.6 ounces. It is very lightweight when strung. It is 26 inches long and 4 inches grip. This racquet purchase includes a head cover and a pre-strung racquet. So, uncover it from packing, and it is ready to use.Main Features:
- It is light, easy to handle, and has high strength because of aluminum frame.
- Its weight is 8.8 oz, so it is pretty light in weight.
- Excellent built quality.
- Great performance at a low rate.
9. Wilson US Open Junior Tennis Racquet
This 19-inch Wilson racquet is the best kid-friendly racquet for youngsters. It is made of durable but lightweight aluminum. Your child can play and have fun without getting bored. It is created by Wilson; you know for sure about its high quality and specially designed for people who are 10 years of age or less. It is lightweight, strong, and durable. The racquet is intended to be ready for use from the box, but it does not come with a lid. So, you will have to incur additional costs if you need this racquet.
You will enjoy the fact that the racquet is very convenient. It is another reason why the racquet is used for your child to start a game of tennis. It comes in a nice and bright color that will appeal to kids. With a three-and-a-half-inch grip, younger players will be able to use the racquet easily, creating an easy swing while enjoying the game. The best type of ball to use with this Wilson racquet is a felt ball or foam ball. If you only have a standard tennis ball, be careful. This is one of the top picks in the tennis category by under 19 players.Main Features:
- It is available in different grip sizes.
- It is a strung racquet.
- It is very comfortable during play.
10. Wilson Serena Williams Junior Tennis Racquet
Head Graphene 360 Speed Lite is very popular today and comes in a variety of weights. This is the latest model, and its weight is just 10 ounces. This allows for more maneuverability and even mastery of all basic hits without feeling that the racquet is too heavy. Players who start playing need to find something that is very easy to use on the arm. Some believe that this is a lot, but the Head Graphene 360 Speed Lite makes it easier.
Everything about this racquet allows the player to play at a very high level. Although they just started, it does not mean they should be limited by the amount of energy that can be granted by racquet. This looks like a heavier version of the racquet, and has only succeeded in general traction in difficult shots. If you want, it is very easy to switch from Head Graphene Speed Lite 360 to 360 Head Graphene Speed standard. This is a natural process for many beginners and, because they are similar, this is not a real challenge.Main features:
- It is made of lightweight frame.
- It has 16×19 string pattern.
- It is made of 360 graphene technology.
Q.1. Which length should I choose?
Generally, a racquet of 27 or 28 inches is perfect for beginners. This gives players more power with good control. It is also important to remember that the longer the racquet, the greater the power produced but lesser the control.
Q.2. What material should I get?
There are different types of materials used to make tennis racquets. Graphite racquets are very lightweight, easy to play, and powerful. Aluminum racquets are convenient but not durable, like graphite racquets.
Q.3. How do I find a racquet with power?
If you are looking for more power, choose a heavier racquet. Power is all about weight. The heaver the tennis racquets, the greater the power produced by them.
Q.4. How long is the racquet last?
It all depends on how you handle your racquet. Durability is not a problem when it comes to high quality racquets. They are very durable and remain for many years.Conclusion:
All of the above racquets are a great choice, but you need a racquet depends upon the type of tennis you play. For me, the best racquet for beginners is HEAD Ti.S6 Tennis Racquet. It is strong, lightweight, and improves your game. After just a training session or demonstration, even beginner tennis players need to have a good grasp of whether or not the racquet works. If you have a feeling that it is not good for you or causing pain, stop using it immediately and look for any other racquet.
Note that as the game progresses, they will grow out of all the racquets mentioned above. There are high performance racquets for higher levels that help players to shoot more efficiently. As soon as the racquet feels too restrictive, look for an updated racquet.
Check out these before you go:
- The Geelife Jaguar 17” - 25” Junior Tennis Racquet allows for young boys and girls to learn how to play tennis with their favorite characters.
- Recommended for ages 1-12
- Fits most kids between 23.5 and 59 inches in height (60 to 150 cm)
- Lightweight and easy to swing. Racquet is strung and comes without a cover.
- 🎾【Package】: Include 2x Tennis Rackets, 1x premium quality carry bag,2x overgrips, 2x vibration damper(random color).
- 🎾【Specification】: Head Size: 105 sq.in. Balance: 315mm; Strung Weight: 11.3 oz./320g; Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz./295g; Length: 685mm/27inch;...
- 🎾【Tennis Racket Design】：Unique Matte Black, make the whole racket look very upscale. Free send overgrip, shock absorber and high-grade racket...
- 🎾【Racket Features】：the swing is very light but with attacking powerful. The handle is wooden handle, free send a very comfortable overgrip....
- 🎾【After-Sales Service:】: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed. If you have any problem...
- Product Description(One Pack): Length: 27in, Grip Size:4.25 in, Weight: 280±5g, Head Size: 105 in. The design of the racket allows you to grasp the...
- Integrated Structure Vibration Dampe: The racket is equipped with Vibration Dampe and adopts integrated structure to make the racket more stable and...
- Comfortable OverGrip: In order to make your handle comfortable to hold, the tennis racket uses Double Overgrip (base overgrip + high-elastic...
- Suitable for You: In order to allow beginners and professional players to better use the racket when playing, we have exclusively designed the head,...
- After-sales Service: When you are not satisfied with the product, we will provide you with free return and exchange service. If you have any...
- WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 9.0 oz
- STRING PATTERN:16/19
- HEAD SIZE: 100 in²
- LENGTH: 26.0 in
- AGES: 9-11
- On ball impact, Head Micro Gel uniformly distributes the impact load around the frame to provide a rock-solid feel and unique touch
- The head size of the racquet is 98 square inches
- The beam of the racquet is 21mm
- The string pattern of the racquet is 18x20
- The racquet weighs 10.4 oz and is standard in length at 27"
Read Our Other Articles: