Pickleball is one of the most played games in America. It is a blend of tennis, ping pong, and badminton and has similar rules.
The court of the pickleball is smaller than the tennis court.
People in the US and Canada love to play pickleball, and it is the most popular game because it is easy to start but hard to stop.
It is a quick game and a suitable way of doing exercise. It is also a family sport that can be played while getting together.
Playing pickleball needs special types of equipment to play which are called pickleball paddles.
It is an affordable game and easily accessible to all the people who want to play the game. This game is for everyone.
Beginners can play this game by catching the wooden paddles that are easily available in the market and are affordable as well.
But as you step up the game, there are high-level paddles that are made for advanced players.
Due to the high popularity of pickleball, many brands are making the best and innovative paddles for beginners and advanced players as well.
If you are an advanced player and looking for something specific, high-quality paddles that can improve your game, you are on the correct page because today I am going to tell you about the best pickleball paddles for advanced players.
So stay tuned for further details.
Top Picks for Advanced Players
1. ONIX Graphite Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle – Editor’s Pick
These is the top best paddles for advanced players. The paddles have a large surface area for hitting the ball strongly.
The spin and the control of the ball are fantastic. This paddle is made of graphite that makes the paddle highly durable and has good control on each pickleball shot.
When buying the Onix graphite paddle, the most noticeable feature is its comfortable lightweight.
It makes the paddle easy to move while maintaining control during the game. The most important feature that this paddle has and others are lacking is the Z5 paddle weight ratio.
This z5 paddle weight ratio creates outstanding power while playing the shots and smashes.
The z5 has a large sweet spot that gives the player great chances of winning by hitting the winning shots. It also helps to control the ball and play spins.
Along with the wider surface area, the paddle has a wide body and a good grip with a longer length and comfortable handle.
Paddle comes in various colors providing you the options for choosing the paddle according to the style that suits you the most.
Although this paddle is expensive, it also provides value for your money. The paddle is of high quality having a graphite face and a large sweet spot for hitting the winning shots.
The handle is long and cushioned and provides a strong grip against each pickleball shot. This is one of the best pickleball paddles for advanced players to improve their game.
2. Pro-Lite Titan Black Diamond Pickleball Paddle – Best for Balance
One of the best pickleball paddles for advanced players is the pro-lite titan paddle. This paddle is suitable for advanced players and even for the professionals that play at the championship level.
The paddle has razor-like thin edges and a large surface area for hitting the maximum shots. The core of the paddle is made up of carbon fiber which is the main element in the paddle making it strong.
The polymer core helps the player to maintain balance and have control over the ball.
The size of the grip is medium that is suitable for advanced players. The paddle is a good shock absorbent but still gives the player a good spinning texture.
The length of the paddle is a little longer than the other normal ones but can stand out in the court. The thin razor edges of the paddles provide good control over the ball and great accuracy.
This low-profile paddle is highly durable that will serve you in the long run and is the high-end paddle that is made for professionals and advanced players that help them win the championships.
This paddle is less noisy and is comfortable to use.
This is one of the topmost paddles that are used by advanced players and professionals in tournaments. The sleek paddle design with razor edges and large sweet spot makes the player hitting the winning shots.
Although it is expensive this highly durable and high-end paddle is an excellent choice for those who want to step up their game by investing in a professional pickleball paddle.
3. Onix Evoke Series Pickleball Paddles – Most Reliable
The next best pickleball paddle for advanced players is Onix evoke series. This is a pro-paddle that has a polypropylene honeycomb core that makes it tough and more reliable.
The blended and composite face of the paddle increases the control over the ball for advanced players. This paddle is designed especially for ultra-competitive and advanced pickleball players in order to step up their game to the highest level.
The face of the paddle is made up of fiberglass which is lightly coated, providing the players with maximum spin and gives a great strike against the ball.
This paddle has a unique and innovative feature which is the Atomic13 edge guard. This Atomic13 edge has the aerodynamic qualities of disseminating the shocks.
This paddle is a bit heavier than the usual ones which ensure the generation of power against the shots.
The paddle has a large size and long length handle which is mostly preferred by many advanced players as it gives them a strong grip and maintains control.
The handle of the paddle is covered with the Onix superior tricky grip which makes it different from other paddles.
It is available in many colors making the options for the players to choose according to their styles.
This is the best paddle for professionals who want to further improve their game. It has a great grip with a large surface area and long handles that give the players an opportunity to hit the winning shots with a great spin.
It has a great slicing capacity which is why it is the best pickleball paddle for advanced players and professionals. Although it is a bit expensive, the paddle gives value to your money.
4. Rally Tyro 2 Pro Pickleball Paddle
This paddle is known for being the best pickleball paddle for advanced players. This is the most affordable and highly durable paddle that provides maximum speed to the players while playing the game.
This paddle is the best for shock-absorbing and provides balance. The core of the paddle is made up of polymer that provides control to the player while playing on the court.
This paddle also allows the player to play defensively by hitting the opponent’s ball at the edges. The weight of the paddle is midweight that the advanced players mostly prefer, providing spin shots and adaptable shots across a wide range of shots.
The paddle provides a large surface area to the players, providing them control and maintaining the toughest response against the opponent’s shots.
The handle of the paddle is long like the Z5 paddle, giving a great grip and support while playing the shots. The face of the paddle is made up of blended layers of polycarbonate over the polymer core and fiberglass that make the paddle hard and tough and impart high intensity of defending shots.
This is pro-paddle for advanced players available in a cheap price range. This is the versatile and toughest paddle giving high support and while retaining control over the ball.
It also provides defensive shots against the opponent’s shots. The handle of the paddle is longer which is very grippy and made comfortable for the players to play the winning shots easily.
5. Engage Elite Pro Pickleball Paddle
Elite Pro is one of the leading and trending paddles that is ever made for advanced players.
This paddle has a liquid graphite skin which is chemically bonded over the core of the paddle made of polymer. The weight of the paddle is medium that maintains control and keeps the balance.
But this paddle has a lighter version as well for the players that want lightweight paddles.
The paddle has a large sweet spot providing a large surface area for hitting the maximum shots. The handle of the paddle is cushioned and elongated that gives the maximum grip to the players.
The edges of the paddle are razor-like providing more control over the ball and maintaining balance.
This paddle is available in a wide range of colors for the players to opt for according to the style. This paddle is an all-rounder that fulfills every demand of advanced players and professionals.
It is of high quality that maximizes the chances of winning. The grip, weight, and paddle face all together make this paddle the best for advanced players.
This paddle is the best for advanced players. As it is all-rounder, meeting the needs of the players in the best way, so is costly as well.
But apart from cost, it also has noticeable features that can help the player to play comfortably and hit the maximum shots that increase the chance of winning.
It is the best suitable paddle for advanced players and professionals.
Factors to be Considered While Buying the Best Pickleball Paddle for Advanced Players
Thousands of pickleball paddles are available in the market having various features, shapes, and sizes.
But the most important thing is that what suits you the most. So in order to step up the game and improve the game techniques, you need a pro-paddle for the professional games.
While buying the best paddle for advanced players, the following are the factors that should be considered.
Professionals paddles that are made for the advanced players are made of high-quality expensive materials.
While wooden paddles are cheap and made of wood. They are suitable for beginners.
So while buying the paddles for advanced players, look for the graphite-made paddles that are lightweight and are expensive but suitable for advanced players.
While buying the paddles for advanced players, weight should be given top priority.
Most advanced players prefer lightweight paddles for their game as it provides support and control over the ball.
Lightweight paddles are easy to swing and consume less power. While the heavier ones are difficult to handle. So opt for the paddles that are lightweight.
It is the most important factor while buying professional paddles.
Look for the paddles that have the grip size that can be easily fit into your hand. Most preferably, smaller grip size paddles are more suited for advanced players as they maintain the best control and balance.
Larger grip size paddles are not suitable as they can easily slip out of the hands of the players.
The best paddle is the one that can serve you for a longer period of time. While buying the paddles for advanced players, look for those that are highly durable.
Highly durable paddles are expensive but these paddles promise to serve in a better way for a longer period of time.
The durable paddles are always worth each of your pennies.
An edge guard is one of the most important factors as it ensures the durability of the paddles.
The paddles with protective and razor-like edge guards are the most suitable ones for the advanced players for playing at tournaments and championship levels.
The medium-sized edge guards with the larger sweet spot are the best for the advanced players.
Are longer pickleball paddles better?
The paddles that are longer have a larger grip that provides more stability and durability to the players. So longer paddles are better than the shorter ones.
But most of the players customize their paddles according to their hand size for suitable grip.
What is better graphite or composite pickleball paddles?
Both of them are better options. Composite paddles are mid-range and affordable where are graphite ones are the best paddles having lightweight and more powerful.
So players choose according to their preferences and budget.
How long does the pickleball paddle last?
Pickleball paddle lasts for 1-5 years maximum but the duration can be extended if the paddle is of high quality and highly durable.
Paddles with high durability can be expensive but they can serve in a long run in a far better way. So opt for those paddles that are long-lasting.
Best Pickleball paddles for the advanced players are listed in this article, giving you an idea about the paddles that how they should be in order to step up the games of the advanced players.
Here are the top three recommendations of the best pickleball paddles for advanced players.
- ONIX Graphite Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle is topping the chart as it is expensive but made of graphite which is lightweight and powerful.
- Engage Elite Pro Pickleball Paddle is the second-best paddle for advanced players because of its graphite face and high durability.
- Rally Tyro 2 Pro Pickleball Paddle is the best paddle for the advanced players in an affordable price range providing high-quality service.
We hope that this article is helpful enough for you to make a good decision about these paddles.
If you are an advanced player and want the paddle that fulfills all your needs to this article can help you a lot.
So it’s never too late, read this article and grab the best pickleball paddle to surprise your opponent.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- Polypropylene Honeycomb Core for More Durable Hit: Our pickleball paddle comes with a durable and extremely responsive polypropylene honeycomb core...
- Reliable Fiberglass Face for Decent Shot Power: Composite pickleball paddles are usually lighter than timber or polymer pickleball paddles; The...
- Discover Supreme Comfort with Ultra Cushion Grip: Our pickleball racket fits sufficiently for most of the players; The grip circumference of this...
- Comes with Pickleball Paddle Cover Making for Easy Carrying: Protect the pickleball racquet with zippered neoprene cover when toting around and when...
- Help You Maneuver The Game Easily: Our pickleball racquet is approved by USAPA and is qualified for the players who want to take part in the...
- GRAPHITE Z5 Most popular pickleball paddle in the Onix line
- SUPERIOR CONTROL Excellent touch paddle for superior ball control
- PADDLE SPECS Nomex, paper honeycomb core and graphite face
- WIDEBODY SHAPE Widebody paddle shape with 4-1/4" grip size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.5-8.2 oz
- Superior Quality and Performance. Kickstart your pickleball journey with our wood pickleball set! Amazin' Aces Pickleball Wood 4-Paddle Set includes 4...
- Durable, Ergonomic Design. Our pickleball paddles feature a 7-ply wood construction made from maple for power and durability. The handle includes a...
- Convenience Meets Style. Simple and classic, this wood pickleball paddle set comes with a high quality box for gifting and a mesh bag for convenient...
- Perfect for Beginners. Get active and have tons of fun playing the pickleball game. These pickleball paddles are the ideal choice for schools,...
- 1-Year Warranty. We back up our pickleball set with a 1-year warranty. If you find any issue with one of our wood paddles, you can get it fixed or...
- VALUE SET - Package include 2 pickleball paddles and 2 zippered neoprene cover to protect the pickleball racket.
- PREMIUM GRAPHITE CRAFT - The premium graphite face gives ball precise control for accuracy. Great for intermediate to advanced players.
- POLYMER HONEYCOMB CORE - The polymer core is recognized as the softest and quietest pickleball paddle cores, which provides pickleball racket with...
- SUPERIOR EDGE GUARD – Low profile edge guard with high durability protects the paddle hitting surface and core against court damage,yet slim enough...
- FOR ALL AGES - Pickleball is an activity suitable for all ages.
- 🏆【USAPA APPROVED】Vinsguir pickleball paddles have been passed USAPA testing and are approved for sanctioned tournament play. A complete...
- 🏆【Better Accuracy & Less Weight】 The graphite surface of the pickleball racket makes it lighter yet much stronger than raquettes made of other...
- 🏆【Quietest on Market】 The USAPA standard Vinsguir paddleball paddles are constructed of polymer honeycomb cores sandwiched between two sheets...
- 🏆【Comfortable Designed Grip/Handle】 The Vinsguir pickleball set is perforated, sweat-absorbent, and non-slip. The Pickleball handle is shaped...
- 🏆【Beginner-Friendly Widebody Shape】 The widebody design with a large surface area of the pickleball racquets ensures you make every one of your...