Finding the Best Tennis Shoes For Flat Feet is not an easy job to do. Don’t worry we have done all the hard work for you in compiling the list of best tennis shoes for flat feet.
Tennis is a game that is mostly liked by youngsters, particularly in the western world. You do not need to be a professional before you enjoy playing tennis. Tennis is not only a good game; it is also a great exercise. From a social standpoint, tennis as a sport that is very popular and gathers many people to enjoy the sport.
We all love tennis and want to play on the courts. So, it causes a huge disappointment when something spoils it. Flat feet are one of the few things that can stop you from enjoying. Illness and symptoms can make your normal game difficult.
Luckily there are answers to these problems and this will make sure you have the right foot to play with. If you choose the best tennis shoes for flat feet, there may be differences.
Flat feet are postural disorders in which the arches of one or both legs collapse. This means that the whole foot can interact closely or completely with the ground at all times. About 20-30% of the population experiences this and is, therefore, a precursor to tennis players.
Our Top Pick Best Tennis Shoes for Flat Feet 2022 Reviews
There are some tennis shoes available in the market to help you solve the problem that is faced by many people who have flat feet. So, the following are our top pick tennis shoes for Flat feet.
List OF Best Tennis Shoes for Flat Feet 2022
|Tennis Shoes For Flat Feet||Rating||Price|
|ASICS Men's Gel-Challenger 12 Tennis Shoes||9.9/10|
|K-SWISS Men's Bigshot Light Tennis Shoe||9.8/10|
|New Balance Men's 1260V7 Running Shoe||9.8/10|
|Adidas Men's Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe||9.7/10|
|Babolat Men's Propulse Blast All Court Tennis Shoes||9.5/10|
1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 12 Tennis Shoes – (Best Mens Tennis Shoes For Flat Feet)
ASICS is a brand that is known for its stability. Asics passed on themselves by its updated version to the classic Asics Gel Challenger 11. The Asics Gel Challenger series is traditionally known for some of the best tennis shoes for flat feet and the Gel Challenger 12 is at its best.
Traditionally, Asics uses EVA material for the midsole. In the Gel Challenger 12, they decided to use the Solyte midsole to reduce weight. Of course, it works and the shoes are contagious in the air. People who have flat feet would be interested in the strong arch support. Gel Challenger is known for it.
For people who usually suffered heel pain, Asics Gel Challenger 12 displays a gel cushion that decreases vibration when land on the ground. For you, you will feel like you are walking in the clouds. It is one of the most popular lines of tennis shoes. The ASICS Gel Challenger 12 is a good tennis shoe for flat feet.Main Features:
- It is made of Mesh-Synthetic material.
- Its midsole is made of Solyte material that is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System
- Trusstic System technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Ortholite Sockliner for moisture management
- Removable Sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
2. K-SWISS Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoe – (Best Selling Flat Feet Shoes)
K-Swiss Bigshot is one of the best products in the tennis shoe market. The K-Swiss brand is one of the leading manufacturers in terms of creativity and design. The K-Swiss Bigshot should not be ignored. It is a tennis shoe that should be kept in mind if you are facing problems with your flat feet. You will never be too sweaty with this tennis shoe design and technology. These shoes include the cold-flow system that is created with shoes so that air can reach the foot and gives the airflow to them.
It also removes moisture from feet through a layer of moisture control in the sole. This brings the feet clean and moisture-free feel inside. The product is comfortable to wear and play tennis. To help you keep your legs properly while playing, these tennis shoes have a soft mid-foot. As a backing for the arc, the shoe is superb and offers everything that needed to play on the field for a long time.
The shoe is lightweight and sturdy. They are built for the type of support and stability that hard-court tennis players must use, which is recognized by some users. They have a good design and suit each one. These shoes are considered useful for lateral movement in the field and provide excellent foot support. Everything is lightweight and made with the best materials. They are available in three color combinations and a variety of different sizes.Main Features:
- It is made of 100% synthetic, leather and textile material.
- These tennis shoes are for flat feet with rubber sole.
- Its insole is removable.
- They are very comfortable.
- They have excellent stability and support.
3. New Balance Men’s 1260V7 Running Shoe
New Balance men 1260V7 tennis shoes are exceptionally strong and include everything that you need in your tennis shoes. It comes with the latest technology that will help you solve your flat foot problems. The sole is equipped with ABZROB paddings. This spreads the impact well and helps you recover quickly from the impact.
Also, the Fuel Cell midsole does a good job of acting as a trampoline. When talking about fit, comfort, and stability, you can expect the more from these shoes. The setup is quite comfortable with ample swings, making it suitable for all types of footwear.
However, it is possible to tie the shoe tighter and use a lace block to prevent the heel from slipping. The materials used in the construction are very lightweight. The breathable mesh feels great and keeps the foot dry for a long time. Overall, these shoes provide optimal support and comfort.Main Features:
- It is made of 100% synthetic material.
- It has a rubber outsole and made in the USA.
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Fuel cell and Abzorb midsole.
- No-sew material application
- Post applied dual density
4. Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe
It is one of the highest quality products available in the market. Adidas is one of the leading manufacturers of sports shoes. The brand only guarantees and offers buyers complete security when purchasing the product. These tennis shoes are of high quality and provide great comfort when used.
This product was first used in professional tournaments during the important competition of the 2018 Australian Open. It was used by some of the best players during the tournament. Barricade’s “setup” has been featured on Adidas tennis shoes for some time. It is built gently to give their support to the most optimal foot center, which is very good news for people who have flat feet.
In addition, part of this tennis shoe’s name refers to the fatigue system. It not only has effective shock absorption, but also the use of kinetic energy for an additional boost. The Adidas Barricade features a smoother and longer upper to hold the top of the foot as you move. Adidas puts a comfortable but durable material beneath the feet. This allows you to easily move around the field. To support acute lateral movement and running to the net and back, Adidas uses an abrasion-resistant “Adituff” that wraps around the toe and tip to protect the foot.Main Features:
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- It has a seamless meshed upper designed with areas of support and stretches to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move.
- Soft and stretchable tongue for comfort fit
- Adiprene+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Abrasion-resistant Adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys, and extreme lateral movements
5. Babolat Men’s Propulse Blast All Court Tennis Shoes
The absolute masterminds did it again with the Babolat Propulse tennis shoes. Not only does it look good while wearing, but it also offers protection and comfort. As for the best tennis shoes for flat feet, you can’t ask for more.
An excellent feature of Propulse tennis shoes is the dynamic response system built on them. This helps support the toes and balls of the feet during movement. The shoes also feature a special cushion design that supports the entire foot comfortably by reducing the impact on the arch. This is just what you need to help reduce the side effects of having a flat foot.
Another nice feature of Babolat is the four-point support provided by the loom-style ankle. This keeps your feet in the right alignment and provides excellent protection. It means that you can stay on the field longer without any pain to end the game.
Babolat Propolse tennis shoes are a great choice for all tennis players with flat feet, whether you are a casual or serious sports fan. The support of the arches and the general protection provided is incredible and makes them recommended on the list of best tennis shoes for flat feet.Main Features:
- Babolat Men’s Propulse Blast Tennis Shoes are designed for supportive and comfortable performance.
- Power Straps
- It has a kompressor system to enhance cushioning.
- Michelin Performance Outsole
Q1. What are the things to consider when buying tennis shoes for flat feet?
First and foremost, the tennis shoe must have excellent arch support. So, the mid-sole design is important. Good shock absorption is another necessity. Low dropping shoes are believed to be advantageous for flat-footed individuals. Always choose for comfort over style when you are dealing with flat feet condition.
Q.2. What brand of shoes has the best arch support?
The best brands providing Arch support are:
- New Balance
Q.3. What are the best tennis shoes for a flat foot?
The best Tennis Shoes for Flat Feet are:
- Adidas Men’s Barricade Tennis Shoe
- ASICS Gel Dedicate Tennis Shoe
- Babolat Propulse Blast All Court
- Prince T22.
- K-Swiss Bigshot
Flat feet can be a real problem if you have them but that doesn’t mean you can’t play tennis or do nothing. Choosing the right type of tennis shoes designed specifically for dealing with flat feet will help you recover quickly and keep you playing longer.
The shoes listed above will suit you with high-quality construction and support. The tennis shoes above can be selected as they are all right for you because of the design and support. The shoes discussed above will give you a sense of relief and comfort and can help reduce foot pain. Pick a pair of shoes and say good-bye to your flat feet that ruin your tennis fun.
The top 5 tennis shoes for flat foot players are compiled in this review. All shoes are best in performance and have their pros and cons. As a final recommendation, I would say that the Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe is the best among all. I prefer it as the best model on this list and more suitable for most players.
Take a look at these models also:
- These shoes have a performance fit. We recommend ordering a 1/2 size bigger than your typical NB size.
- Midsole Cushioning: These New Balance sneakers feature a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and provides a responsive...
- Underfoot Comfort: With an NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert that offers a plush feel with every step, this everyday shoe for women was made for wearing...
- Sleek Design and Supportive Fit: Stay comfortable and stylish as you go about your day with the contemporary bootie design. The bootie upper...
- Lightweight Feel: The modern, eye-catching upper on these cross-trainers uses mesh and synthetic materials for a super lightweight feel that helps...
Read More About Our Blogs;