A high arch is a condition of the foot in which foot has a high arch. People who have these conditions faced pressure on the heel and sole when walking, running or standing. Yes, the sportsmen who are facing such a situation will need a separate pair of shoes. So, we have compiled the best tennis shoes for high arches on this list.
Since tennis is a game that requires a lot of energy and requires a lot of movement and tension. High arch conditions can be a real problem for tennis players. If anyone finds this type of arch instability, then they will know how to deal with such a situation.
So, in this article, we have compiled the 9 best tennis shoes for High-Arches. As always, we will bring you a detailed review of all products on the list that explain the features, quality, performance, realization, and pros and cons of buying a particular product. Of course, the performance and quality factors will count more than the price.
Our Top Pick Best Tennis Shoes for High Arches 2021 Reviews
There are some tennis shoes available in the market to help you solve the problem that is faced by many people who have high arches. So, following are our top pick tennis shoes review for high arch feet players.
List OF Top Rated Best Tennis Shoes For High Arch 2021
|Tennis Shoes For High Arch||Rating||Price|
|Mizuno Men's Wave Creation 20 Running Shoe||9.9/10|
|ASICS Men's GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe||9.8/10|
|New Balance Women's W880gb6||9.7/10|
|Saucony Men's Ride 9 Running Shoe||9.6/10|
|K-SWISS Men's Ultrascendor Tennis Shoe||9.5/10|
|Brooks Men's Beast 16||9.4/10|
1. Mizuno Men’s Wave Creation 20 Running Shoe – (Top Rated High Arch Tennis Shoe)
This 20th model from Mizuno is made for road conditions. It is the best shoe for marathon runners who have high arches and need extra shock absorption. It is pretty balanced and provide good fit for most runners.
The upper is meshed and lightweight to enhance breathability and air flow. It keeps the feet dry and fresh during long runs. Extra padding is provided in the tongue and collar area to reduce shock. The Wave Creation series is all about taking cushioning to the absolute max, in a way that only Mizuno can do.
The most impressive feature is the double layer TPU system in the midsole. It supports the heel and maintain a healthy alignment. Outsole is made of blown rubber which is good on all surfaces. It is lightweight and provide extra padding. Without any doubt, they are the best tennis shoe for high arches.
- It is made of textile and synthetic material.
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- MIZUNO WAVE sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- Mizuno achieves this with the Infinity Wave, complete with a new construction. This is the softest, bounciest Wave Creation to date.
- New premium sockliner for added comfort
- Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
2. ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5 Running Shoe – (Best Selling High Arch Tennis Shoe)
ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5 is one of the most reviewed tennis shoes. We have to choose ASICS GEL-Venture 5 because it is quite affordable as compared to other shoes and products that are suited for people who have a high or low arch.
We evaluate the fact that Asics bring affordable shoes that fit your medical situation, including medical orthoses and high arches. Do not forget the cushioning gel from the Asics shoes which is perfect for comfort and ease.
The Shaft of these ASICS GEL-Venture 5 sports shoes is at low-top from the arch, exactly what you need for a specific design. Although they are not as lightweight as expected, within this budget, it will be enough.
- It is made of 100% synthetic material.
- It has a rubber outsole.
- An outdoor-ready runner with mesh and brushstroke-patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable sockliner accommodates medical orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with reversed traction lugs
- AHAR outsole rubber in critical high-wear are
3. New Balance Women’s W880gb6
These New Balance W880gb6 tennis shoes are suited to train in a variety of sports including tennis, basketball, volleyball, and even Pickle Ball. Yes, they are designed to offer the stability, responsiveness, and performance required on any surface. However, we do not recommend using it on hard surfaces. This will compromise the strength of the shoe or it is likely to occur at least. If not, they fit superbly and worth wearing a pair.
One of the reasons why we always recommend these shoes is that they perfectly fit in all sizes. You can wear whatever, but cannot wear a pair of shoes that do not match you perfectly. In addition, stability and performance come from the S-Curve’s stabilization technology. It is one of the best features. Although these shoes are quite expensive and this may bother some persons. The stability of sneaker from New Balance is the best.
- They give high performance and perfect design.
- Designs for women are also thought to provide maximum stability.
- 100% synthetic is used to increase durability.
- Their shock-attenuation is impressive with the S-curve stability technology.
4. Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoe
If you land, these shoes ensure that the landing is more comfortable. This may be because of the upper sole construction for the shoe. In addition, we love that the design is not only appealing, but made for adequate airflow, so you can wear these shoes for longer.
In addition, what is needed in tennis courts is flexibility and this is guaranteed with the tri-flex of the shoe. The rubber plant will give you the required traction and grip on any surface and therefore you will be satisfied with the shoe. The design of Saucony Men’s Ride 9 tennis shoes is very amazing for high arches. These shoes are very durable as well.
These are made of 100% mesh making them very breathable shoes. On the outer sole, their tri-flex design makes them flexible. You will have a comfortable and smoother experience with this pair. Their lace-up design with padded tongue and collar makes them lighter.
- It is made of 100% synthetic material.
- It has a rubber outsole.
- Lace-up running shoe with padded tongue and collar featuring FlexFilm upper for a lightweight flexible fit
- EVERUN topsole construction for smoother heel landings and reduced forefoot pressure
- Tri-Flex outsole design for flexibility
5. K-SWISS Men’s Ultrascendor Tennis Shoe
The K Swiss Men’s has is a variety of technologies. The upper part is leather made. It is durable and flexible with the player’s foot. It is lightweight, compact and the players can keep up with it all day. The K-Swiss tends to fit the player’s leg. Spring Shock technology has also been incorporated into the front and heel areas. It provides good shock absorption for the player upon return.
Unlike other tennis shoes, the K-Swiss Men Ultrascendor does not require a break. High-arch players are fitted with these shoes, as they have arch support, thus eliminating unnecessary pain and injury cases. Regular and tall tennis players will find the shoe comfortable. In addition to support and stability, they also offer flexibility with the player’s legs.
The shoe may not serve the player well in the grass court, but it will do a great job in the clay or concrete field. The exterior is made of rubber which gives it good traction on the field as it is suited to tough terrain. The shoe also provides quick movement without sliding, falling or curling the player’s legs.
The K-Swiss is designed for players who play hard. The Tec Toe leather upper resistant to the player. Parts that can be damaged by intense activity are equipped with DragGuards and the same with the toes and heels.
- It is made of 100% leather material.
- It is highly durable and flexible.
- Eliminate unwelcomed pain and injury.
- They are best for concrete and clay courts.
- They provide the best traction on all surfaces.
6. Brooks Men’s Beast 16 – (Best Brook Shoes For High Arches)
Brooks Men’s Beast 16 is helpful in different types of exercises. It is effective for people who have overpronation and internal paddings matching player foot. It features to enhance performance. These shoes can be used comfortably on a variety of terrain, including wet surfaces. It means that they have good traction. The outsole is made from Flextra rubber that is flexible to the user’s foot. It enhances the comfort, and also matches with the weight of the player.
The midsole offers maximum paddings and is made with BioMoGo, which is an environmentally friendly material. Brooks Men’s tennis shoes have been designed to satisfy a growing number of users. They use an advanced diagonal slide bar, which offers a safe and stable structure compared to overpronation. In addition, the upper mesh incorporates moisture control, allowing air to flow through the clothing and cool down the temperature when actively use.
- It has a rubber outsole.
- Go HAM on those last few miles as you muscle through your run in the Brooks Beast 16.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- It provides maximum cushioning.
- Built for the sever overpronator who requires motion control and high-level cushioning.
- Moisture-managing Element meshes upper supplies protection from various elements while maintaining a cool in-shoe environment.
- External, structured saddle allows for adjustable support.
- Lace-up closure.
- External heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Element mesh lining wicks moisture away and offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable sock liner.
Q.1. Best tennis shoe brand for high arches?
The Best Tennis Shoes for High-Arches are:
- Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018. Check Price. …
- New Balance Women’s W880gb6. …
- K-SWISS Men’s Ultrascendor Tennis Shoe
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5. …
- Brooks Men’s Beast ’16
- Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoe
Q.2. Do high arches need arch support?
If you inherited high arches, chances are that additional arch supports in your shoes are all you’ll need to deal with any pain that might occur. Supports relieve excessive pressure and foot strain by distributing body weight across the feet and by cushioning the impact of walking.
High arch tennis players have a variety of shoes that match the high arches with no signs of increasing pain. Most of the shoes are made of the high-quality midsole and are flexible to the feet. Therefore, they can be used by people who have a normal arch. The midsole is not fixed and removable if the player needs a high arch midsole.
Read More About: Best Tennis Shoes For Nurses
Some of the options on this list are sure to be confusing. However, by reading all reviews, you will surely be able to decide what to buy at the end of the day. Make sure you don’t care about price factors and choose based on your needs.
In this article, the best tennis shoes for the high arch are reviewed. There is no such thing as the best shoe. All tennis shoes are perfect on their own and have certain advantages and disadvantages. In the end, I will recommend the Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe as the best tennis shoe for high arches. It has the best features and satisfying the demand of most of the players.
Here are some other models worth mentioning:
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: The Ghost 13 is for runners looking for a reliable shoe that's soft and smooth. The Ghost 13 offers improved transitions for...
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you...
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness...
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and...
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
Read More About Our Blogs: