We bring the list of Best Tennis Shoes for Nurses. As you know, the life of a nurse is very stressful. This is because they spend a lot of time in the hospital. It can take more than half a day to walk and stand, resulting in foot pain, fatigue and dissatisfaction over time.
As a result, they need to buy a good pair of shoes that gives excellent support, stability, and comfort throughout the day. Table could not be displayed.
Therefore, nurses look for something in which they feel comfortable. Their comfort depends on the clothes and shoes that they wear. Therefore, tennis shoes should be free and supportive.
Tennis shoe manufacturers have been weighing in and we now have tennis shoes for nurses of various brands and styles. For one, the sneakers are very comfortable. But there are a lot of sneakers available for nurses.
So, choosing something specifically for tennis or other outdoor sports can be a problem. To make it simple for you to find the best tennis shoe, we have compiled a list of 10 best tennis shoes for nurses.
Generally, nurses tend to select a lightweight, highly cushioned shoe with exceptional support and durability. So, the following is our top-pick tennis shoes review for nurses.
List OF Top Rated Best Tennis Shoes For Nurses 2022
|Tennis Shoes For Nurses||Rating||Price|
|K-Swiss Women's Hypercourt Express Tennis Shoe||9.9/10|
|PUMA Women's Tazon 6 WN's FM Cross-Trainer Shoe||9.8/10|
|ASICS Women's Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoe||9.7/10|
|New Balance Women's WX608v4 Comfort Pack Training Shoe||9.6/10|
|Skechers for Work Women's Soft Stride-Softie Lace-Up||9.5/10|
|NIKE Women's Court Lite Tennis Shoe||9.6/10|
|Saucony Women's Cohesion 10 Running Shoe||9.5/10|
Our Top Pick Best Tennis Shoes for Nurses 2022 Reviews
1. K-Swiss Women’s St329 Heritage Sneaker – (Best Sneakers For Nurses)
K-Swiss Women’s training shoe is best for all types of use. It was built for people who enjoy sports or have an active lifestyle. This sneaker features an elegant K-Swiss style with fine stitch detail on the top. The classic K-Swiss finish on the top and side of the sneaker is also amazing.
Inside the sports shoes, there are high-quality memory insoles that help reduce stress and offer a beautiful training experience. Both tongue and heels provide extra padding and a layer of soft fabric to create a neat and tidy fit.
Shoes are specifically designed with bold rubber traction motifs. It offers superb energy return and shock absorption during extreme competitive impact games. Eva midsole has also been applied to enhance support and reduce sneaker wear and tear while training or playing.
The CMF women’s training shoes by K-Swiss are designed for those who love to work out in the gym or participate in sports. They are available in white, classic blue and ribbon red color variations and various sizes to suit your specific needs.
You will surely fall in love with these shoes when you will use them the first time. They are so crisp and fresh looking. But above all the comfort is amazing and you will surely love the choice.Main Features:
- It is made of 100% leather material.
- These are imported shoes.
- It has a rubber outsole.
- Shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch
- It has a leather upper
- EVA cushioned midsole to absorb shock during impact.
- Premium memory footbed.
- Lace closure
2. PUMA Women’s Tazon 6 WN’s FM Cross-Trainer Shoe – (Best Budget Friendly Tennis Shoes For Nurses)
The Puma Tazon 6 women’s training shoe is a high-quality sports sneaker. It is integrated with the design to ensure it stays strong, protective and high-performance for many months. This sneaker is the next-generation model of the previous design.
Starting from the outside of the sneaker there is soft leather and synthetic upper with good perforation for better airflow. The soft collar and tongue allow the sneakers to feel their feet and ankles without limiting their feet or making them uncomfortable.
The inner of the shoe comes with an EcoOrthoLite insole for extra comfort. It features a nice mesh layer that helps increase air exchange to keep your feet active when they are most active.
The large midsole padding protects the feet by absorbing impact during physically demanding activity. So, it is not exhausted and provides more energy at each stage.
The exterior is composed of durable but flexible rubber for easy forward mobility. The TPU shank is integrated into the shoe to provide greater stability and support. The PUMA Tazon 6 women’s training shoes are perfect for nurses who want the fashion and performance from wearable sneakers.Main Features:
- It is made of 100% leather and synthetic material.
- It has rubber outsole.
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
- They are extremely shock absorbing.
3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoe – (Best Women Tennis Shoe For Nurse)
Do not be surprised if these shoes are designed primarily for tennis players. They are also designed to make you feel comfortable in wearing them. You can wear them all day without having to worry about being blistered.
The combination of green and white looks great. It is not the only strong point for this model. Forefoot GEL Cushioning system is a feature that you would love, especially if you cannot avoid running for long.
The presence of extra padding is an important feature. Even with extra pads, it will not hinder your normal movement in any way. You should forget about wet feet as these shoes are designed with small panels that help increase the flow of air to keep your feet dry.
The pump itself is also breathable. It should be noted that the shoes quickly absorb shock and reduce fatigue. So, you do not feel rigid in the long run.
All this was done with the help of plastic bridge used in the construction. You cannot lose the flexibility required in a job because of this feature. External parts are constructed using synthetic materials.
You will agree that the synthetic leather upper is quite durable. shoes have a classic design and this is one of the main reasons why many buyers love them.Main Features:
- It is made of 100% synthetic material.
- It has solid rubber outsole that provides high durability and traction.
- Its forefoot GEL Cushioning System enhances shock reduction during propulsion.
- It has trusstic system technology that reduces the weight of the sole while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
4. New Balance Women’s WX608v4 Comfort Pack Training Shoe – (Best New Balance Shoes For Nurses)
This is known as the fourth version of New Balance. The New Balance women’s WX608V4 women’s shoes showcase an amazing design with incredible features. These features help to enhance the combination of comfort, support and overall value.
This new version of the classic trainer is characterized by quality pads combined with additional flexible grooves. They play an important role to improve overall flexibility. Extra cushions give you a place to wear shoes during the day without any dissatisfaction.
While these features are quite important, the pair is actually available in a variety of color options. These options include Navy, Pink, Light Blue, Mint, Gray, White and Blue. While layers are available in Black, Brown and Purple sneakers, which makes the contrast very unusual.
These shoes come with a traditional lacing system that offers you a sense of security and stability. It allows you to keep your feet stable throughout the day. This pair can satisfy all the cushions and support you would expect. It is available at a reasonable price and helps prevent foot irritation.Main Features:
- It is made of 100% leather material.
- It has rubber outsole.
- Heel measures approximately 1.75″.
- It has supportive internal shank and shock-absorbing Abzorb technology.
- IMEVA midsole uses a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning.
5. Skechers for Work Women’s Soft Stride-Softie Lace-Up
If you are a nurse and you need a top-rated tennis shoes, then Skechers for Work women is best for you. This is because they are economic shoes. These shoes can be appreciated with the protective features they provide. It is practically for work in a restaurant or hospital.
It also has a 100% leather upper with sweat openings on the feet and ankles, ensuring that your feet are comfortable. Although the shoe has a laced design, it also has a heel tab for added convenience. The lightweight pump is designed with a good tongue and ankle collar for added convenience.
Removable polyurethane insoles, adapted to the proper shape of the foot, leave the room to stable at every stage. The 1.5 “heel absorbs shock, relieves stress on the feet as you walk in. Despite the fact that the shoe provides plenty of comfort, the rest can still be told about arch support.
There is a small resting window for the top of the skin, after which you can gradually increase the flexibility function. These shoes are often narrow and small. So, it is best to choose a larger size than the sneakers you would normally wear.Main Features:
- It is made of 100% leather material.
- It has synthetic outsole.
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- They are slip-resistant work shoe with athletic cushion and comfort.
- Removable contoured PU insole
6. NIKE Women’s Court Lite Tennis Shoe
NIKE Women’s Court Lite Tennis Shoe is a very good shoe for people who are happy with the Nike brand sneakers. These shoes have soft padding on the tongue and heels for added comfort.
In addition, the tongue incorporates a beautiful mesh fabric design to reduce heat and increase air exchange. There are also two-sided mesh slits, which continually improve the flow of air to keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable during the day.
Between the insole and exterior, there is a Phylon midsole that extends the length of the sneaker. It provides support and paddings while still being lightweight for easy mobility. The midsole is built to provide a comfortable rebound.
It absorbs and removes shock in order to reduce fatigue on difficult and uncontrollable surfaces. They are the most cushioned tennis shoes available.
There is a nice GDR rubber outsole on the bottom of the sneaker with a reduced traction design. It provides good resistance and grip to minimize wear on the shoe, while preventing slack feet and slip.
On the sneaker front, Nike has incorporated an abrasion-resistant toe area to help reduce wear and tear. It helps to improve overall sneaker durability. The Nike Lite Court women’s tennis shoes are great for nurses with a medium, low arch.Main Features:
- It is made of leather and synthetic material.
- It has rubber outsole.
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Combination of upper materials for durability and comfort
- It has meshed tongue to enhance breathability
7. Saucony Women’s Cohesion 10 Running Shoe
The Saucony Women’s Cohesion 10 Running Shoe is a reflection of the evolution of the shoes. This shoe features a classic Saucony’s logo in good style. It incorporates a beautiful mesh top to the design to enhance airflow during long walks.
Both the tongue and collar are soft and offer plenty of padding around the area of the foot and ankle to keep you comfortable as you move.
The GRID injection molded EVA outsole does a great job of managing the impact shock, which will reduce discomfort and give you great energy. The heel box system is optimized to provide stability and control for lateral and bilateral movement.
The rubber outsole is designed with a tilted pattern to provide good grip and traction on various surfaces.
In fact, the traction model goes in front of the shoe for protection, grip and longevity around the toe. The sneakers were launched for nurses who appreciate the shape and function of sneakers with Saucony’s brand technology and experience. There are tons of color options and styles to suit your personal preferences.Main Features:
- It has 100% meshed upper.
- It is imported and has rubber sole.
- It has GRID Injection Molded EVA outsole.
- They give excellent performance in great price.
- They are exceptionally durable.
Read More About: Best Tennis Shoes For Flat Feet
Things You Should Know Before Purchasing Tennis Shoes for Nurses
When browsing for tennis shoes for nurses, comfort is just one of the things you need to think about, as there are other important features these shoes need to have.
In order to help you make the right choice and get excellent value for your money’s worth, we have put together a brief list of guidelines you should follow.
The design of the shoes is extremely important as this is not just about the aesthetic appeal. When browsing for this footwear, you need to put comfort first because nurses spend a lot of their working hours on their feet.
Look for shoes that offer a wide-toe box and reinforced heel for extra support and comfort.
The shoe you opt for should be made of breathable materials to prevent excessive sweating and keep your feet dry at all times. This is highly important since, as a nurse, you will likely spend between 12 and 14 hours on your feet daily, and you certainly do not want to get hot in your shoes.
Look for shoes with mesh fabric that wicks off moisture quicker. For nurses in ER, you will need something waterproof that does not let you come in contact with bodily fluids or any type of unsanitary liquids. With that said, leather or faux leather are likely the best options to go for.
Before you make your shoe choice, check the soles. Since this is a part of the shoe that is in direct contact with the floor, it is essential that it offers sufficient grip so that you do not slip and injure yourself.
The sole you pick must be able to deal with smooth and slippery hospital floors and keep you stable. Make sure to check the traction and anti-slip resistance offered by the shoes before spending any money.
This is another essential factor you need to take into consideration when buying shoes since different people have different types of arches. Look for shoes that offer support, alleviate foot pain, and offer sufficient flexibility.
Take a look at the manufacturer’s specifications and ensure that the shoes offer sufficient support for your arches.
Standing on your feet for an extended period can take its toll if you do not wear appropriate footwear. Quality nursing shoes with thick rubber outsole will minimize and absorb harmful shocks from the ground up, thus keeping you from any type of unnecessary discomfort.
Since nurses have to walk and stand all day long, they require something that puts less weight on their feet.
Look for a pair of shoes that is light enough so that your feet feel less burden and weight throughout the day. This will help you avoid unnecessary injuries and issues with your feet and back.
Q.1. What is the most durable nurse tennis shoe?
The most durable nurse tennis shoe is Saucony Women’s Cohesion 10 Running Shoe.
Q.2. What kind of shoes are best for your feet?
Best tennis shoes for nurses must have some good enough properties. It should provide good comfortability and stability with good support.
These shoes must provide a good sense of breathability as well. Because in this profession a person is supposed to run and stop quickly that can create very warm friction and suffocation to foot.
Q.3. What are the most comfortable shoes for nurses?
Here are the top picks of the most comfortable shoes for nurses.
- ASICS Gel Resolution 5
- Skechers Sport Women’s Loving Life
- NIKE Women’s Court Lite
- K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express
- New Balance Women’s WX608v4
Q.4. What are the best shoes for healthcare workers?
Here are the top picks of shoes for healthcare workers.
- Skechers for Work Women’s Sure
- Skechers Women’s D’Lites
- K-Swiss Women’s St329 Heritage Sneaker
- Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam
- Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0
Depending on the needs of your job, many of these shoes would be usually right for you. However, your selection may vary based on your budget to purchase these 7 best tennis shoes for nurses.
So, you should look carefully. As usually, we would recommend the quality rather than saving some money. Therefore, it is better to choose the product that suits you perfectly.
As a nurse, you have to pay for it to keep your feet comfortable and protected. You will be able to do it with the right shoes.
Although I think that the K-Swiss training shoes will be the best shoes. But others should not be overlooked. They are all great and will surely satisfy most nurses.
Take a look at these also:
- Super Breathable Mesh Vamp: Lightweight, Soft, Comfortable, Wash resistance, They won't deform after clean the sneakers. Breathable and durable air...
- Protect Your ankle: Slip-on ankle design allows you easily put on/off. Shoes's tongue and heels protect your feet from hurt in any activities. Provide...
- Slip-Resistance and Durable:Premium Hollow Blade Sole Offers Maximum Durability and Provides the Optimum Cushioning Performance that Creates a Slow...
- Perfect choice to pair with any sport or casual assemble. Suitable for parties, casual, walking, running, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, exercise,...
- Free Running: Stretch breathable mesh upper for ultra-lightweight support and breathability, springblade sole can superb energy return and durability,...
- Truly Unique: The New Balance Fresh Foam Roav v1 running shoes are the ultimate in casual athletic style. Pairing a bold, attractive look with plush...
- Fresh Foam Midsole: Feel like you're running or walking in the clouds. The first of three proprietary technologies in this athletic shoe, Fresh Foam...
- NDurance Outsole: Step up your game without wearing out your favorite running shoes. Ndurance rubber outsole technology provides superior durability...
- Ultra Heel: These neutral running shoes boast a head-turning heel that performs as well as it looks. The Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot...
- 8mm Drop: These lightweight shoes feature a heel-to-toe drop of approximately 8mm. Due to variances created during development and manufacturing...
- Women's knit sneakers made for step-in comfort
- SOFT KNIT UPPER: Knit upper provides breathability
- STEP-IN COMFORT: Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner; Officially licensed OrthoLite product
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: EVA midsole offers step-absorbing, durable comfort
- Running-inspired laceless shoes for women
- Regular fit; Snug, sock-like feel
- Lightweight textile upper provides durability
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Synthetic outsole for light weight
- Material:Mesh Knit upper +Air Cushion sole
- Warm tips：this sneakers are 1 size larger than normal.
- Slip-on design with sock like shoe mouth make sure these sneakers easy to pull on and off,
- Non slip and cushioning Sole: The running shoes use air cushion design, provide cushioning and support effect for the feet.
- Occasion:Women air cushion sneakers are suitable for may occasions,such as walking, running, workout, jogging, travel and casual outfit. Casual daily...
- Air cooled memory foam insole
- Lightweight, Semelle : EVA
- Matériau intérieur : synthétique, Sula: EVA
- Inre material: Konstgjord, Luftgekühlte Einlegesohle aus Memory-Schaum
- Geringes Gewicht, Sole:EVA
- BREATHABLE FLYING WOVEN FABRIC - In order to maintain the breathability of your feet after exercise, these ladies' sneakers use flying woven uppers,...
- EXCELLENT ANTI-SLIP AND WEAR RESISTANCE - Our ladies casual sports shoes are made of lightweight MD soles, so you will not get tired easily after...
- MORE THOUGHTFUL DESIGN - The lace-up design allows you to easily adjust the tightness and wear more comfortably. The exquisite sewing technology makes...
- SUITABLE FOR MANY OCCASIONS - This pair of ladies jogging shoes is great for work, leisure, dancing, standing for a long time, shopping, traveling,...
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - In order to improve your buying days, if you have any questions, please contact us in time, we will provide you with...
Read More About Our Blogs: