Tennis sport is getting more popular among women. From their childhood, girls are taking an interest in this game. For many years, more and more female tennis players have emerged. They have taken the sport to the next level. But they need proper women’s tennis equipment to improve their performance.
The best women tennis racquet is one of them. The women’s tennis racquets are designed to be lightweight and comfortable in hand.
Our Top Pick Best Women Tennis Racquet 2021 Reviews
In this article, some best women tennis rackets are listed. These racquets are ranking according to their head size, weight, and grip. The cost factor is not taken into account.
Lists OF Best Women Tennis Racquet 2020 Reviews
|Wilson Blade Team Tennis Racquet||10/10|
|Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Tennis Racquet||9.9/10|
|Wilson Ultra Team Tennis Racquet||9.8/10|
|Wilson Prime Tennis Racket (Strung)||9.7/10|
|Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)||9.5/10|
1. Wilson Blade Team Tennis Racquet (Best Performance)
Blade Team is a high-performance racquet having exceptional spin, control, and power. It is not only suitable for beginners but also for intermediate players as well. It is a great tool for beginner who desires to learn the game and become professional. Blade Team comes with a great price for players who wants an affordable racquet with solid playability and high performance. Blade Team has a 99 square inches head, which enables the player to hit the ball with high accuracy and power.
Due to its medium weight, it is great in defending and performing shots. A heavier racquet can add more power to the shot as compared to a lighter racquet. It can also hurt your hand. The Blade Team has a 16×18 string pattern, which makes it tremendously spin-friendly. This racquet is quick and handy at the net and on service. It will not only enable the player to react quickly but also enable you to easily grab the opportunity when it knocks. On serves, it provides exceptional precision, swing, and power. Eventually, the Blade Team is the best choice for players who need a complete performance racquet due to its feel and remarkable playing capabilities in the court.Main Features:
- It provides aggressive players with more dwell time and control due to its thinner beam construction.
- It is made of graphite material.
- Its frame design is inspired by
- It comes pre-strung with Wilson’s multifilament technology.
- It is designed to be arm friendly, more comfortable, and playable.
For an intermediate player, just like me, Wilson Blade Team has excellent balance and weight distribution. It comes pre-strung and is comfortable while hitting the ball hard. I will surely recommend it for intermediate and advanced players.
2. Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Tennis Racquet (Best Selling Wilson Racquet)
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 is the perfect demonstration of balanced power and control. Due to its qualities, it is perfect for intermediate payers who want powerful and controlled shots. You can play it readily after buying it because it comes pre-strung. A pre-strung racquet is appropriate for beginners and intermediate players. Because of its unique design and latest technology, it is among powerful racquets available in the market. Its 27.5 inches length enables the players to reach the ball farther. Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 has improved power sue to its sophisticated technology.
It is made of Hyper Carbon material, which was previously used in the aerospace industry. It forms a tremendously useful material when combined with graphite, which is four times stronger and stiffer. Hence, we can say that it can produce powerful shots and enable the players to control the shot. Not only it has extreme power and control, but also it is lightweight. Its lightweight is due to Hyper Carbon material. This racquet also provides the feel of the shots. Due to its lightweight, it has to face more vibrations. This can reduce stability and injure your arm. Therefore, I will recommend you to have a high-quality vibration absorber to reduce the amount of vibration.Main Features:
- It has a 16 x 20 string pattern that enables players to generate spin.
- It has a large head size to increase power.
- It is made of Hyper Carbon, so it is lightweight and stiffer.
- Longer length enables players to cover more area.
- Heavy head reduces vibrations in a lightweight frame.
Any type of player can use this racquet to enhance his stroke and serves skills. Due to its lightweight, I would recommend it for beginners and intermediate players. It has all the necessary features that will help you develop professional skills.
3. Wilson Ultra Team Tennis Racquet
Due to its solid string pattern, balance, buttery beams, the Wilson Ultra Tour offers many features that are available in the racquet of traditional players. The material reflects the era of racquet production that is much earlier than the classic controls and feels overwhelmed by modern power and spin. Of course, the Ultra Tour is lower in weight as compared to a classic player racket. In addition to the incredible sensations, Wilson Ultra Team offers extra comfort and maneuverable applications. You will love and enjoy the feel of Ultra Tour produced while in contact. It provides excellent control, as well. Its string pattern is 18×20 and has big sweet spots. It is a great combination of feel, control, and power.
Finally, although it has many features, Wilson Ultra Tour is not suitable for everybody. Players who are trained by thick beams, open string patterns, and easy-going strength will be better suited to the more explosive Ultra 100 Countervail. However, you should definitely choose this Wilson Ultra Tour if you wish to play like a classic player.Main Features:
- It is equally suitable for intermediate and advanced players.
- It is suitable for players who want excellent balanced and all-court play.
- It is lightweight but offers powerful shots.
- It enables the players to play powerful shots from any corner of the court.
- It is more suitable for aggressive players.
Wilson has clearly modified this racquet with more focus on the energy-producing feature of the frame. We will advise you to try several different versions by considering the weight, as this can have a significant impact on performance.
4. Wilson Prime Tennis Racquet (Strung)
The Wilson Prime racquet has a lower price as compared to the average price of the racquets. It is made by the best arc technology, which makes the shots even more powerful. The grip of the handle is cushioned and allows airflow. It makes the grip comfortable to hold. The 103 square inches head enables the players to hit more precisely.
It does not come with a cover. However, due to the low price, it is not too expensive to buy a cover. The combined cost of racquet and cover is generally lower than the average price of the racquet in the market. The racket is packaged in an air wrap so that it does not get damaged when delivered. The drawback of this racquet is that it has a non-removable lid. You can only replace it with another. For this, you need to re-wrap the handle with adhesive tape.Main Features:
- It hits the ball harder because of its arch technology.
- Due to its lightweight, it has high playability and flexibility.
- Its cushioned grip is very comfortable.
- Its large head size enhances precision and feels in the shot.
- It is best for beginners and intermediate players.
I just went out and hit balls with this racket, and it’s a really good racket for beginner to intermediate players and is a good value. The racket has good feel and power for this price range. The frame is stiff and doesn’t contort much when hitting balls. The grip is comfortable and cushioned. Overall, I would recommend this racket to beginner to intermediate players.
5. Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA) (Best Racquet Under $50)
Federer Adult Racket has a lot of features for ideal strength, feel, and constancy. It is lightweight and enables you to take the shot with the strength and depth of any side of the court. With 110 inches head, you will hardly miss the ball. The combination of these technologies with a red and vibrant color display makes Federer such a great tool to stimulate your passion for the game.
Due to its light frame, Wilson Federer racket makes swinging easy. Therefore, it a suitable choice for new or returning tennis players after a great break from the game. It can also be a great choice for players who are injured and need lightweight items while building their strength and endurance. It reduces vibration due to its shock absorption pads. The perforated grip is really nice and produces a cooling effect in the palm. This racquet is built with the best arc technology that offers steadiness and increases control. The damper reduces the impact of vibrations while providing greater control during play.Main Features:
- Its frame is made of the best Volcanic technology to enhance power and solidity.
- Excellent vibration control pads to improve comfort.
- It comes pre-strung, which means it is ready to use in the court.
- It is lightweight but still has more control in the shot.
- Its grip is perforated to absorb moisture and increased comfort to hand.
As it is not the best racket offered by Wilson, but it is suitable for beginners and those returning to the game after a long break. It is budget-friendly and affordable for everyone. We recommend you to try if you are looking for a racket for the first time.
In the 21st century, more females are starting and playing tennis as a profession. They are looking for all the available sports equipment according to their needs. This article is a guide for those female players who are looking for the best tennis rackets with all the necessary features. You much consider some parameters if you are purchasing a tennis racquet for the first time. The racquet head size should be perfect that can enhance your performance and comfort. For beginners, a large head size is more suitable. Similarly, a small head size is perfect for professionals.
Please check the racquet weight as well. It should not hurt your arm. Racquet material and grip should be of the highest quality. In this article, the 5 best racquets for women are listed. While selecting the best women racquets, we did not consider price but a quality product for sure. Hence, this review will surely help you to choose the best female tennis racquet without any regret.
Q.1: Which racquet is the Best Tennis racquet for women?
Although there is no such thing as the best tennis racquet, I will recommend the Wilson Blade Team tennis racquet because it suits most of the players.
Q.2: What are the features of the best beginning tennis racquet?
A few features must be taken into account while selecting your first racquet. These features are the large head, flexibility, lightweight, durability, and low string tension.
Q3: What are the features of the best tennis racquet for aggressive players?
For an aggressive player, the racquet must be light as well as strong enough to withstand the power of aggressive shots. It should have high string tension and should be made of strong and durable materials.
Take a look at these also:
- 🎾【Package】: Include 2x Tennis Rackets, 1x premium quality carry bag,2x overgrips, 2x vibration damper(random color).
- 🎾【Specification】: Head Size: 105 sq.in. Balance: 315mm; Strung Weight: 11.3 oz./320g; Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz./295g; Length: 685mm/27inch;...
- 🎾【Tennis Racket Design】：Unique Matte Black, make the whole racket look very upscale. Free send overgrip, shock absorber and high-grade racket...
- 🎾【Racket Features】：the swing is very light but with attacking powerful. The handle is wooden handle, free send a very comfortable overgrip....
- 🎾【After-Sales Service:】: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed. If you have any problem...
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all...
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Instinct Supreme recreational tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized...
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 275 g / 9. 7 oz, Head Size : 109in, Length: 27in, Grip Size: 4.125in.
- 【Comfortable Hand Feeling】: One-piece structure make the tennis racket more stable, the handle is made of pu foaming matrial, soft and shockproof...
- 【Easy to Use 】: 102 in² head size and expanded sweet spot, greatly increase the hit rate.the unstrung weight of tennis racket is about 280g,...
- 【Pre-strung and Regrip】: The tennis racket has been threaded by professional stringer and wrapped with shockproof sweatband.
- 【Elegant and Noble Appearance 】: The main body of this tennis racket is matte black with a few sprinkles, and the shaft has 4 color options :...
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Risk Free 】: We promise that each racket will past through high standards of strict test before packaging. Every...
- On ball impact, Head Micro Gel uniformly distributes the impact load around the frame to provide a rock-solid feel and unique touch
- The head size of the racquet is 98 square inches
- The beam of the racquet is 21mm
- The string pattern of the racquet is 18x20
- The racquet weighs 10.4 oz and is standard in length at 27"
- ADVANCED PLAYERS’ RACQUET: New for 2018, Yonex has updated its VCORE series, and the Yonex VCORE 95 tennis racquet is thin-beamed, has a smaller...
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 612.9 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.5cm; Strung Weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g; Balance: 12.59in / 32cm / 7 pt...
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGIES: ISO (ISOMETRIC SQUARE HEAD SHAPE): Results in a 48% larger sweetspot; OPS: Shaft flexes on impact, minimizing unwanted...
- DOES NOT COME WITH YONEX STENCIL LOGO ON STRINGS
- PERFECT GIFT FOR BACK TO SCHOOL, BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTMAS, OR ANY OCCASION
- Headsize: 105 sq. in.
- Length: 27 in.
- Weight (strung): 9.8 oz.
- Balance: 13.875 in. Head Heavy (3pts)
- String Pattern: 16x19
For Extra Reading: